- 1.BBC: Coming to a screen near you… The online adviser
- 2.Boston.com: British video chat startup Vee24 collects $5.5 million from Data Point Capital; will set up HQ in Boston
- 3.Internet Retailer: Customer service firm Vee24 raises $5.5 million
- 4.Venturefizz: Connect with web & mobile customers via live video, voice, text and co-browsing
- 5.Call Center Solution: Vee24 Democratizes the Amazon Mayday Button
- 6.Los Angeles Times: More companies adding video to personalize online customer service
- 7.Biz Report: Expert Advice – Use in-store techniques to sell online
- 8.1to1 Media: Can you see me now? How to Improve the Customer Experience with Video
- 9.The Next Best Thing in Online Banking: Live Video Chat
- 10.Digital Marketing Magazine: From Telephone to Smartphone: How Customer Service is Evolving
- 11.TMCnet: Vee24 Gives Mobile Browsers a New Voice, with Video
- 12.Unlocking Online Conversion
- 13.Direct Marketing News: The New Wave of Engagement Campaigns
- 14.Are you Prepared for the Live Video Revolution?
- 15.Flint Group Blog: Tips to do video well on social media
- 16.Vee24 Wins 2015 MITX Award – Best Tech Innovation in Shopping
- 17.Return Customer: What Millennials Expect from Online Customer Service
- 18.A Conversation with CEO Priya Iyer
- 19.5 Surprising Reasons Why You Need Video Chat
- 20.The Evolution of Live Customer Engagements
- 21.How to Proactively Use Live Customer Engagement for Lead Generation
- 22.MIT Sloan – AI CAN FORGE RICHER HUMAN-TO-HUMAN INTERACTIONS
- 23.Technical Challenges of a Fully Integrated Live Engagement Solution
- 24.3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 25.3 Steps to Improving Your Live Chat Customer Experience
- 26.Improving the Customer Experience with ChatBOTs
- 27.AI-Enabled Customer Experiences of the Future
- 28.Priya Iyer featured in Customer Service 2020 Report by Raconteur Media
- 29.Five Ways to Personalize Your Live Engagement Experience
- 30.Priya Iyer Awarded The SaaS Report’s Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 31.Information Age Features Priya Iyer’s Nomination for Business Leader of the Year in the Women in IT Awards Series
- 32.Business Wire Featured Priya Iyer’s Award of Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 33.The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 34.Planning and Budgeting for a Live Chat Platform in 2019
- 35.Quick Tips: 20 Ways to Wow Customers with Video Assistance
- 36.Discover the Power of Live Video Assistance
- 37.The Future of Customer Experience is Here
- 38.Vee24 Published in UK Tech News – ‘AI-enabled customer experiences of the future’
- 39.ChatBOTs and AI: What are the business benefits and how do customers perceive them?
- 40.Seminar by Priya Iyer at Call & Contact Centre Expo
- 41.Providing an Optimal Digital Customer Experience
- 42.How to Use Live Chat Engagement for Lead Generation
- 43.Insights from Vee24’s Director of Marketing – A Quick and Easy Plan for Lead Generation
Priya Iyer, Vee24 Chairman and CEO named in The SaaS Report’s Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
12 November 2018. Live customer engagement company Vee24 is delighted to announce that Priya Iyer has been recognized in The SaaS Report (TSR) Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018. TSR received over 3,500 nominations and this year’s award list is comprised of women who were selected based on leadership assessed across a number of key areas including integrity, intelligence, drive, company culture, and company growth, among other areas.
Priya joined Vee24 as Chairman and CEO in May 2016. She has over 25 years of diverse international experience in in nearly every facet of software. An accomplished, high-growth entrepreneurial CEO, her leadership philosophy is centered around engaging clients and employees to build industry leading SaaS software platforms. Prior to Vee24 she was most recently Chairman and CEO of Anaqua Inc., which she founded in 2004 and grew into a global SaaS solutions provider for Intellectual Asset Management. She serves on several boards, women executive panels, and is a regular guest speaker at various business schools in the Greater Boston area.
Commenting on her inclusion in this year’s list, Priya said “I have had the privilege of working with some amazing women over many years, here at Vee24, within our global customer base and in the wider technology industry, yet women are still hugely unrepresented in IT. I applaud TSR in its determination to recognize women in technology by shining a light on leaders who can help inspire and motivate the next generation of women to seek out the huge opportunities available in this sector. I’m delighted to have made this year’s list, and want to acknowledge the role played by the fantastic team at Vee24 and our fabulous clients who push us to continuously innovate and be the best at everything we do.”
“We congratulate each of the awardees of the Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018 and give special thanks to our sponsor Cisco for being a proud supporter of women in technology”, commented TSR.
Vee24 is the live video assistance solution trusted by the world’s leading consumer-facing brands. Featuring voice, video, text and co-browsing for web-, app- and kiosk-based customer engagements, Vee24 is the most broadly and successfully deployed solution proven to advance the customer experience and dramatically increase ecommerce sales. Customers include Audi, DFS, Isabella Oliver, Jaguar Land Rover, Mattress Firm, Regus, Schuh and Vodafone. The company is headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., with European operations in Manchester, England.