- 1.L’Oreal launches teledermatology using Vee24 video technology
- 2.L’Oreal launches teledermatology using Vee24 video technology
- 3.Isabella Oliver expand eStylist to reach more customers
- 4.DFS expand live video chat alongside new website launch
- 5.Schuh delivers over £1m in online sales through live video help
- 6.Boston Business Journal: Two e-commerce software startups to watch
- 7.The fabric of retail is changing’; Marketing Week Article
- 8.‘The fabric of retail is changing’; Marketing Week Article
- 9.Destination CRM: Vee24 Launches for Mobile Apps
- 10.Website Magazine: ECommerce in 2024: 3 Future-Proof Retailers
- 11.Retail Online Interaction: Move Over, Siri: The New Breed of Mobile Holiday Helpers
- 12.eConsultancy: 10 Ways to Increase Customer Engagement in Ecommerce
- 13.5 ways to bring in-store best practices to your website
- 14.Retail TouchPoints: Mattress Firm Creates Sweet Dreams With Digital Assisted Selling
- 15.PSFK: Jewelry Company Incorporates Video Conferencing Technology into Customer Service
- 16.Upstart: BaubleBar’s SWAT team is killing it with video chat service
- 17.FierceRetail: On the Hot Seat: BaubleBar’s SWAT team
- 18.Retail TouchPoints: 13 Retailers Win 2014 Customer Engagement Awards
- 19.Destination CRM: Use Personalization to Convert Online Sales
- 20.DFS Retailer provides shoppers with a positive personal video chat – Contact Center Pipeline
- 21.Retail TouchPoints: BaubleBar Implements Video Customer Engagement
- 22.Loyalty 360: Omnichannel Consumer Experience: Integrating the Best of Digital and In-Store
- 23.Street Fight Magazine: 5 Tools for Mobile Customer Service
- 24.Retail TouchPoints: Getting Back To Customer Service Basics In A Digitally Connected Era
- 25.ROI: Tips for Bringing the Web In-Store
- 26.Talking Retail: Bringing the in-store experience to online shopping
- 27.As Mobile Devices become the Shoppers Channel of Choice, New Technologies Emerge to Provide Superior Customer Experience
- 28.Bravissimo customers value new online video chat service with live video assistance from Vee24
- 29.Vee24 named a finalist with customers Bravissimo and Schuh for the RetailWeek Customer Experience Awards
- 30.How Next-Generation Customer Experience Can Turn your Contact Center into a Profit Center
- 31.AM Online: Why an un-manned website is like a staff free showroom
- 32.bathstore selects Vee24 solution to offer Live Help – a live video assistance service for online customers
- 33.Retailers – What’s on your shopping list for 2016?
- 34.Goldsmiths selects Vee24’s live video chat solution to offer online customers a superior shopping experience
- 35.A1 Retail: Buyers Guide – The Future of Retail
- 36.Gemporia selects Vee24 live video chat solution to offer online customers a more personalised service
- 37.Gemporia selects Vee24 live video chat solution to offer online customers a more personalised service
- 38.Retail Week Awards: Two wins for Vee24
- 39.Replicate Luxury Retail Experiences Online with Live Video Chat
- 40.Why Online Customer Service Should Replicate Brick-and-Mortar
- 41.Retailers, Learn How to Succeed with Live Engagement
- 42.How to Convert Your Mobile Traffic Into Actual Purchases
- 43.Markets Insider – Aurum Holdings offers online video concierge service powered by Vee24 at Watches of Switzerland and Goldsmiths
- 44.Watches of Switzerland (formerly Aurum Holdings) and Goldsmiths offers online video concierge service powered by Vee24
- 45.Jewellery Focus – Aurum Holdings offers online concierge service
- 46.Part I – 10 Ways Retailers Should Be Getting Ready for Holiday Shopping Season with Live Video Engagement
- 47.Part II – 10 Ways Retailers Should Be Getting Ready for Holiday Shopping Season with Live Video Engagement
- 48.DigitalCommerce360 – Three ways online retailers can improve customer experience
- 49.Internet Retailing – GUEST COMMENT Will AI mean the end for contact centres or simply lead to higher levels of customer care?
- 50.Real World Insights with bathstore for Retail Live Engagement
- 51.Why Retailers Should Be Gifting Customers with Live Engagement this Holiday Shopping Season
- 52.Retail Gazette Quotes Ceo of Vee24 in ‘The rise of automation: Should retailers be worried?’
- 53.Give Your Customers the Gift of Live Engagement This Christmas published in The Magazine for Customer Service Managers & Professionals
- 54.Baukjen eStylist Studio Video
- 55.bathstore Meets Customers Online with Live Video Chat
- 56.Mattress Firm Creates Sweet Dreams with Digital Assisted Selling
- 57.DFS –Sofa Retailer Offers Real-time Live Video Assistance to Online Shoppers
- 58.Take a look behind the scenes at the DFS Contact Centre to see Live Video Chat in operation
- 59.L’Oreal SkinCeuticals Video
- 60.Live Help at Schuh
- 61.How Amazon Raised the Bar for Customer Experience and You Can Too
- 62.How Live Video Assistance Brings In-store Experience and Results to your Ecommerce Channel
- 63.Schuh Uses Live Video Help to Bring In-store Conversion Rates to its Ecommerce Channel
- 64.How to Keep Your Business Flourishing Past the Holiday Shopping Season with a Live Chat Platform
- 65.Flooringsupplies.co.uk steps up customer service with Vee24’s Live Engagement Platform
- 66.Mobile Shopping: The Biggest Ecommerce Trend Today
- 67.Vee24 Featured in Pro-Manchester’s Blog – Mobile Shopping: The Biggest Ecommerce Trend Today
- 68.Cut Your Sales Cycle in Half with Live Engagement
- 69.Watches of Switzerland Have Doubled Engagements with Happier Customers Using Video Chat
- 70.Embracing AI-Powered BOTs: Identifying The Misconceptions And Pitfalls Of BOTs And Avoiding Them To Create An Ideal Customer Experience
- 71.Why Retail Fascinated Me
- 72.The New Normal in Retail Means More Digital
- 73.Where are chatbots heading in 2020? Everywhere
- 74.The New Normal in Retail: Anytime, Anywhere, Anyplace
- 75.Millenials Have Always Been Living In The New Normal
- 76.5 Steps to Replicate In-Store Customer Engagement Online
- 77.The Time is Now, Why Wait?
It’s already September and the holiday season is around the corner, which means shoppers are gearing up – online shoppers to be exact. In 2017, Ecommerce was responsible for around $2.3 trillion in sales and it is expected to hit $4.5 trillion by 2021. Consumers are inundated with options of where to buy from and it’s now more important than ever that your brand stands out. With Live Customer Engagement, your online business can have a competitive advantage this season.
This year, a milk frother is on my sister’s wish list. After researching the product, I learned that there are dozens of different brands of milk frothers, hundreds of online suppliers, and they can range anywhere from $20 to $150. How was I supposed to choose one? I’m not alone in my quest to find the one that is the best quality, at the most reasonable price, with the best reviews. In fact, 88% of shoppers research online before making a purchase. As a customer, I was overwhelmed in my research and was looking for a website that could educate me about the product while providing an efficient buying experience. This is where Vee24’s Live Engagement Platform comes in.
After reading reviews and comparing variations, I still had questions about how the milk frother actually works, does it come with a charger, and is there warranty? My questions were fairly straightforward and I wanted to speak to a product specialist briefly without having to dial into their call center and wait to be routed to the right person. With Vee24’s text chat feature, I had the option to simply click a button online and immediately start engaging with a live agent to have my questions answered. The average live chat response time is 23 seconds and my questions and concerns were resolved within 6-10 minutes. I felt valued and satisfied by the personal interaction that I just had with the agent.
During our engagement, I was deciding between a few different brands of milk frothers. The agent offered to upgrade our text chat to video chat and encouraged me to bring a friend into our conversation to help me narrow down the options. This is the type of shopping experience I would expect in a physical store and was extremely pleased to experience it online as well. During checkout, the agent actually informed me that there was a sale going on with this specific product line. However, I wasn’t familiar with the website and was unsure where to enter the promo code for the discount. The agent was then able to guide me to the checkout page via the co-browse feature and we were able to fill out the form simultaneously. The agent had assisted me through my research phase, promptly answered my questions, helped me to complete the entire transaction, and ensured that I had a pleasant shopping experience on their site.
With this level of customer service, I will be quick to return for other items on my list. In fact, 48% of customers are more likely to return to a website with Live Engagement. As a loyal customer, I will continue to utilize the Live Engagement features, such as text chat and co-browsing, to learn about new products and complete purchases.
Vee24’s Live Customer Engagement platform is also a perfect tool for customers who have issues with an existing product. Instead of visiting the closest store or calling their help desk, I can immediately engage with an online agent should I have any issues with my milk frother. With video chat and mobile camera capabilities, the agent can look at my product and help me to troubleshoot. There is no need to ship the item back for repair or try to explain the problems over the phone; I can simply show it to the agent through live video. The agent is also able to use a mobile camera to walk through their physical store and show me products through live video.
As a customer, I’ll continue to be flooded with emails and alerts about sales, promotions, and free shipping from every company I’ve ever given my contact information to during the holiday season. Vee24’s Live Engagement Platform allows businesses to use targeted emails to recommend products to customers based on their past purchase preferences and browsing histories. I’m much more likely to remember a brand from the sea of other companies that personalizes promotional emails with items specific to me. To take it one step further, Live Engagement opportunities are provided directly from the emails so I can complete the purchase right then and there. I also have the option to schedule a video appointment with an advisor or product specialist for more consultative purchases.
The truth is that there are 3.95 billion Internet users in the world as of June 2018, and millions of Ecommerce sites. Most customers have a similar shopping pathway to mine, which is that they research the desired product, attempt to learn about the various features, and locate a site that will provide an efficient and satisfying shopping experience. Without these three major needs being met, the customer is likely to abandon their cart and find the product elsewhere. Live Video engagements increase average order value by 35% and significantly reduce cart abandonment.
Vee24’s Live Engagement platform offers a personalized, one-on-one shopping experience for each customer by promptly answering all questions and concerns through text or video chat, walking them through the checkout process with co-browse, and following up with tailored emails specific to the customer’s interests. Your business is bound to stand out amongst the millions of other websites for your superior customer support.