- 1.BBC: Coming to a screen near you… The online adviser
- 2.Boston.com: British video chat startup Vee24 collects $5.5 million from Data Point Capital; will set up HQ in Boston
- 3.Internet Retailer: Customer service firm Vee24 raises $5.5 million
- 4.Venturefizz: Connect with web & mobile customers via live video, voice, text and co-browsing
- 5.Call Center Solution: Vee24 Democratizes the Amazon Mayday Button
- 6.Los Angeles Times: More companies adding video to personalize online customer service
- 7.Biz Report: Expert Advice – Use in-store techniques to sell online
- 8.1to1 Media: Can you see me now? How to Improve the Customer Experience with Video
- 9.The Next Best Thing in Online Banking: Live Video Chat
- 10.Digital Marketing Magazine: From Telephone to Smartphone: How Customer Service is Evolving
- 11.TMCnet: Vee24 Gives Mobile Browsers a New Voice, with Video
- 12.Unlocking Online Conversion
- 13.Direct Marketing News: The New Wave of Engagement Campaigns
- 14.Are you Prepared for the Live Video Revolution?
- 15.Flint Group Blog: Tips to do video well on social media
- 16.Vee24 Wins 2015 MITX Award – Best Tech Innovation in Shopping
- 17.Return Customer: What Millennials Expect from Online Customer Service
- 18.A Conversation with CEO Priya Iyer
- 19.5 Surprising Reasons Why You Need Video Chat
- 20.The Evolution of Live Customer Engagements
- 21.How to Proactively Use Live Customer Engagement for Lead Generation
- 22.MIT Sloan – AI CAN FORGE RICHER HUMAN-TO-HUMAN INTERACTIONS
- 23.Technical Challenges of a Fully Integrated Live Engagement Solution
- 24.3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 25.3 Steps to Improving Your Live Chat Customer Experience
- 26.Improving the Customer Experience with ChatBOTs
- 27.AI-Enabled Customer Experiences of the Future
- 28.Priya Iyer featured in Customer Service 2020 Report by Raconteur Media
- 29.Five Ways to Personalize Your Live Engagement Experience
- 30.Priya Iyer Awarded The SaaS Report’s Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 31.Information Age Features Priya Iyer’s Nomination for Business Leader of the Year in the Women in IT Awards Series
- 32.Business Wire Featured Priya Iyer’s Award of Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 33.The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 34.Planning and Budgeting for a Live Chat Platform in 2019
- 35.Quick Tips: 20 Ways to Wow Customers with Video Assistance
- 36.Discover the Power of Live Video Assistance
- 37.The Future of Customer Experience is Here
- 38.Vee24 Published in UK Tech News – ‘AI-enabled customer experiences of the future’
- 39.ChatBOTs and AI: What are the business benefits and how do customers perceive them?
- 40.Seminar by Priya Iyer at Call & Contact Centre Expo
- 41.Providing an Optimal Digital Customer Experience
- 42.How to Use Live Chat Engagement for Lead Generation
- 43.Insights from Vee24’s Director of Marketing – A Quick and Easy Plan for Lead Generation
- 44.The ChatBOT Competition: VIP Luncheon at STK Steakhouse Midtown
- 45.Business Computing World – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 46.Vee24 Featured in ITProPortal – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 47.Digitalist Magazine – Live Engagement Checklist for the Best Possible Online Experience
- 48.Meet Us at IRCE @RetailX June 25-27
- 49.ChatBOTs & Live Chat in Tandem – A Perfect World
- 50.5 Ways to Drive Conversations into Conversions
- 51.Optimizing the Customer Journey with AI ChatBOTs
AI technology and ChatBOTS make it easy for a company to connect with a customer on any device, at any time, from any location. With the ability to provide online customer service at all hours, your business is much more likely to retain customers and keep them satisfied. In fact, according to Business Insider, nearly half of end users prefer ChatBOTs as the primary mode of communication for customer service inquiries, and this preference will continue to increase in the next few years.
The implementation of ChatBOTS on your website and social media platforms will provide your customer with a number of benefits when it comes to their experience with your brand. Here are three tangible improvements to customer experience that ChatBOTs provide:
1. A personalized experience for customers: Your customers come to your website expecting to easily find the information they are looking for. They do not want to talk to an agent for simple questions or spend their time waiting to be passed along to the most relevant channel. Providing a ChatBOT allows them to utilize self-service much more efficiently without ever having to speak to an agent. ChatBOT engagements also allow the customer to terminate the conversation at any point without needing to thank the agent for their time or politely say goodbye. While AI can assist customers with general questions or concerns, your human agents will be freed up to help customers with more complex situations. Simple ChatBOTs with the ability to transfer to a live human conversation provide the best customer experience.
2. 24×7 customer support: ChatBOTs enable you to provide 24×7 customer support even if you don’t have customer service teams distributed around the globe. While this significantly improves the customer experience and may give you a competitive edge, it provides two additional benefits that you may not have considered. First, it allows you to connect with customers during non-business hours and collect contact information that you would otherwise not get, which is extremely valuable to marketing teams. Second, it increases your geographic reach. You are able to engage visitors from other countries that you wouldn’t have been able to reach otherwise.
3. Consistent responses that build the brand: ChatBOTs allow you to build the BOT once and deploy it to multiple online properties. For example, you might initially build your BOT for you website but you can also deploy it to your Facebook page, LinkedIn or other social media properties. The central training of the BOT ensures that the answers provided to customers across all these digital engagements are consistent, which also provides them with a consistent brand experience.
With live engagement self-service, you can establish a real, hands-on relationship from any location, at any time for the best possible customer experience. ChatBOTS take the customer experience to the next level with 24×7 service, consistent branding and communication, and a larger increase in first contact resolution.