- 1.BBC: Coming to a screen near you… The online adviser
- 2.Boston.com: British video chat startup Vee24 collects $5.5 million from Data Point Capital; will set up HQ in Boston
- 3.Internet Retailer: Customer service firm Vee24 raises $5.5 million
- 4.Venturefizz: Connect with web & mobile customers via live video, voice, text and co-browsing
- 5.Call Center Solution: Vee24 Democratizes the Amazon Mayday Button
- 6.Los Angeles Times: More companies adding video to personalize online customer service
- 7.Biz Report: Expert Advice – Use in-store techniques to sell online
- 8.1to1 Media: Can you see me now? How to Improve the Customer Experience with Video
- 9.The Next Best Thing in Online Banking: Live Video Chat
- 10.Digital Marketing Magazine: From Telephone to Smartphone: How Customer Service is Evolving
- 11.TMCnet: Vee24 Gives Mobile Browsers a New Voice, with Video
- 12.Unlocking Online Conversion
- 13.Direct Marketing News: The New Wave of Engagement Campaigns
- 14.Are you Prepared for the Live Video Revolution?
- 15.Flint Group Blog: Tips to do video well on social media
- 16.Vee24 Wins 2015 MITX Award – Best Tech Innovation in Shopping
- 17.Return Customer: What Millennials Expect from Online Customer Service
- 18.A Conversation with CEO Priya Iyer
- 19.5 Surprising Reasons Why You Need Video Chat
- 20.The Evolution of Live Customer Engagements
- 21.How to Proactively Use Live Customer Engagement for Lead Generation
- 22.MIT Sloan – AI CAN FORGE RICHER HUMAN-TO-HUMAN INTERACTIONS
- 23.Technical Challenges of a Fully Integrated Live Engagement Solution
- 24.3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 25.3 Steps to Improving Your Live Chat Customer Experience
- 26.Improving the Customer Experience with ChatBOTs
- 27.AI-Enabled Customer Experiences of the Future
- 28.Priya Iyer featured in Customer Service 2020 Report by Raconteur Media
- 29.Five Ways to Personalize Your Live Engagement Experience
- 30.Priya Iyer Awarded The SaaS Report’s Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 31.Information Age Features Priya Iyer’s Nomination for Business Leader of the Year in the Women in IT Awards Series
- 32.Business Wire Featured Priya Iyer’s Award of Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 33.The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 34.Planning and Budgeting for a Live Chat Platform in 2019
- 35.Quick Tips: 20 Ways to Wow Customers with Video Assistance
- 36.Discover the Power of Live Video Assistance
- 37.The Future of Customer Experience is Here
- 38.Vee24 Published in UK Tech News – ‘AI-enabled customer experiences of the future’
- 39.ChatBOTs and AI: What are the business benefits and how do customers perceive them?
- 40.Seminar by Priya Iyer at Call & Contact Centre Expo
- 41.Providing an Optimal Digital Customer Experience
- 42.How to Use Live Chat Engagement for Lead Generation
- 43.Insights from Vee24’s Director of Marketing – A Quick and Easy Plan for Lead Generation
- 44.The ChatBOT Competition: VIP Luncheon at STK Steakhouse Midtown
- 45.Business Computing World – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 46.Vee24 Featured in ITProPortal – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 47.Digitalist Magazine – Live Engagement Checklist for the Best Possible Online Experience
- 48.Meet Us at IRCE @RetailX June 25-27
- 49.ChatBOTs & Live Chat in Tandem – A Perfect World
- 50.5 Ways to Drive Conversations into Conversions
- 51.Optimizing the Customer Journey with AI ChatBOTs
- 52.The Next Right Thing – Providing Excellent Customer Experience with Intelligent Live Engagement
- 53.Your Customer’s Perspective of Live Chat
- 54.Why You Need an AI ChatBOT
- 55.Why Co-Browsing is Your Key to Connecting with Customers
Nearly 2.62 billion people have active social media accounts today. Targeted ads and social media campaigns are powerful tools for driving brand awareness and sales. However, despite the fact that social media drives more traffic to a website that organic search, conversion rates are still extremely low. In fact, according to AdWeek, social media traffic has an average conversion rate of 0.71 percent, with organic search converting at 1.95 percent and email at 3.19 percent.
Some brands are very successful in creating communities and developing a strong following on their social media accounts, and this is definitely the first step to increasing conversion. But how do you use these communities to build customer loyalty and increase sales conversion rates?
Live Engagement with customers is helping brands to do just that. Companies who offer some form of live engagement from their websites are seeing that live chat facilities are significantly increasing conversions and helping to build strong relationships with customers.
Here are just three simple ways in which live customer engagement can help you achieve higher conversions across your social media platforms:
1. Timely engagement is key: Social media is providing the perfect vehicle for unhappy customers to voice their complaints. Proactively managing the response to your customer in a timely manner is a great way to build a relationship with that customer. Use text chat to respond to the individual’s post but rather than continuing this conversation publicly, take the conversation private. An empathetic response with an invitation to a private conversation through a live link, which will expire in a specific time period, shows that you are attentive and responsive.
If your customer engages, you have an opportunity to solve their issue and immediately improve the relationship they have with your brand. At the end of the engagement, ask for a post back to the same social channel with their positive feedback. We all think more positively about a brand that is seen to deal quickly and respectfully with negative feedback.
Your engagements with consumers on social media should also be with customers that are reacting positively to your content or asking questions about your products. The most important thing is timing. Social media is all about consuming ideas quickly, and you don’t want to lose the opportunity to build a relationship with a consumer.
2. Ward off those abandonments: Get more out of your social media ads and paid search with live engagement links. Most web banner ads and paid search results drive customers to a landing page, which then leads to your website and conversion pages. At each of these stages, there’s a chance that your customer will drop off the page or abandon their cart. You can prevent this by engaging live directly from paid search or your social media ads. For highly targeted search keywords or social ads, use an embedded live engagement deep link to immediately start a text or video conversation with the prospective customer, before they even get to your website.
3. Yes, do the BOT: Build a market place on Facebook using ChatBOTs. This can be the same ChatBOT that you deploy on your website. Your ChatBOT can engage in a conversation with your customer on Facebook Messenger or any other social media account. Based on the customers’ interests, it can suggest relevant products to purchase. With built-in integrations to your order processing system, your ChatBOT can conveniently enable the completion of a purchase right within your social media site. That’s a win-win experience for both your customer and your business!
Live customer engagement allows you to humanize your brand and create a personalized and timely experience for the customer, which is the key to driving conversion rate. Get more out of your marketing spend by providing text or video chat opportunities with 24/7 ChatBOTs on every highly targeted marketing touch point, whether it be email campaigns, paid search, web and social media ads, or social media communities. These live engagement features been proven to increase conversion rate by 10x or more.