- 1.Land Rover provides next generation sales support via Vee24’s live video help
- 2.Audi’s Personal Online Assistant selected as Finalist for eco Internet Award
- 3.1to1 Media: Driving Auto Sales with Digital Tools
- 4.Dealer Marketing Magazine: High Consideration Equals High Touch
- 5.Automotive Management: Swansway adds VEE24 live chat to website
- 6.Auto Dealers and Manufacturers Drive Sales with Live Video
- 7.Stable Vehicle Contracts accelerates sales with Vee24 video chat technology
- 8.Motor Trader: Getting Personal with online Video Chat
- 9.Automotive Management: Using video to make appointments ‘can increase test drive bookings by more than a third’
- 10.AM online: Now Vauxhall adds live video chat from Vee24
- 11.Now Vauxhall adds a customer service differentiator to its website with Live Video Chat from Vee24
- 12.AM Automotive Management – Vee24’s Priya Iyer Guest opinion – Car buyers want a better online experience – it’s time for dealerships to embrace digital technology
- 13.Completing the Entire Car-buying Process Online with Live Engagement
- 14.Quickly Move Cars Off Your Lot with Live Video Engagement
- 15.Interview with Priya Iyer – Live chat for car dealers: six steps to success
- 16.Halliwell Jones offers late night customer service to online customers, with Vee24 Live Engagement platform
- 17.Halliwell Jones customers enjoy late night car enquiries thanks to Vee24
- 18.Sytner Group offers Vee24’s Live Chat to Mercedes-Benz smart customers
- 19.Are Automotive Dealers Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 20.Are Automotive Dealers Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 21.IT Pro Portal Publication – Live Engagement: Are Automotive Dealers Still Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 22.Defining the KPI’s for Live Engagement in Your Automotive Business Plan
- 23.How Live Engagement Helps Automotive Dealerships Generate More Leads and Provide Better Customer Service
- 24.Vee24 Mentioned in Automotive Management Online – ‘Six ways to get the most from chat and messaging’
- 25.Audi Japan Personal Assistant
- 26.See how Lexus Uses Live Video Chat on its Website
- 27.Live Video Chat at Sytner Group
- 28.ITProPortal Publication – Define the KPIs for live engagement in your automotive business plan
- 29.Vee24 Published in Business Computing World – Define the KPIs for Live Engagement in Your Automotive Business Plan
- 30.Sytner Provides Excellence in Customer Service with Vee24 Video Chat
- 31.Vee24 Featured in the Institute of Motor Industry Magazine – How Automotive Businesses Can Benefit from Live Engagement Platforms
- 32.How to Create a Seamless Transformation from Physical to Online Dealerships
- 33.4 Must-Have Live Chat Engagement Features that Will Build Brand Loyalty for Your Dealership
- 34.Enhance Your Dealership Experience with an Online Presence
- 35.ZuCar brings the in-store experience to their newly launched website with Vee24 Live Engagement
- 36.How Live Engagement is Supporting the Car Buyer of Today
Live customer engagement company, Vee24, has announced that prestige car retailer Sytner Group is now offering live chat to its Mercedes-Benz smart (MBS) customers online. This personal service extends the opening hours of the dealership from 8am to 10pm on weekdays, 9am to 6pm at the weekend, with customer service teams working online to assist customers with queries and test drive bookings.
04/18/18. Sytner already offers Vee24’s live chat for Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) and BMW Mini customers and this service will now be extended to Mercedes-Benz. Sytner now operates a live chat platform for 35% of its dealerships across the UK.
Customers arriving on the Sytner Mercedes Benz and Sytner smart websites are offered the opportunity to live chat with a customer service advisor and enquiries range from brochure requests to after-sales enquiries, through to general car enquiries and information about how and where to book a test drive. The test drive can be booked by the advisor who manages the request direct with the dealership via a shared CRM.
The agent is also able to take the customer directly to a website to answer a query, rather than simply send a link which the customer then needs to open.
“We pride ourselves on offering an excellent customer service experience and Vee24’s live chat platform supports us in this promise”, comments Stephen Wallis, Divisional Central Services Manager, Sytner Group. “We know that many customers will do their initial research at home and possibly in the evening so it’s imperative that are there to help them at a time that suits them. Chatting through options with the customer before they test drive the vehicle means that we can pass this personalized information and preferences to the dealership before the customer arrives, again ensuring that the experience in the dealership is excellent. We’ve seen great results from offering live chat in other areas of business and look forward to offering our Mercedes-Benz smart customers this same customer service experience.”
“Meeting a customer during the early part of their car buying research is important and I’m delighted that Sytner has extended its relationship with Vee24 to offer live chat to more customers”, comments Priya Iyer, CEO Vee24. “We know from experience that live chat more than doubles the lead conversion rate – so it makes perfect sense to extend the use of live chat across the many brands for the dealership.”