- 1.Land Rover provides next generation sales support via Vee24’s live video help
- 2.Audi’s Personal Online Assistant selected as Finalist for eco Internet Award
- 3.1to1 Media: Driving Auto Sales with Digital Tools
- 4.Dealer Marketing Magazine: High Consideration Equals High Touch
- 5.Automotive Management: Swansway adds VEE24 live chat to website
- 6.Auto Dealers and Manufacturers Drive Sales with Live Video
- 7.Stable Vehicle Contracts accelerates sales with Vee24 video chat technology
- 8.Motor Trader: Getting Personal with online Video Chat
- 9.Automotive Management: Using video to make appointments ‘can increase test drive bookings by more than a third’
- 10.AM online: Now Vauxhall adds live video chat from Vee24
- 11.Now Vauxhall adds a customer service differentiator to its website with Live Video Chat from Vee24
- 12.AM Automotive Management – Vee24’s Priya Iyer Guest opinion – Car buyers want a better online experience – it’s time for dealerships to embrace digital technology
- 13.Completing the Entire Car-buying Process Online with Live Engagement
- 14.Quickly Move Cars Off Your Lot with Live Video Engagement
- 15.Interview with Priya Iyer – Live chat for car dealers: six steps to success
- 16.Halliwell Jones offers late night customer service to online customers, with Vee24 Live Engagement platform
- 17.Halliwell Jones customers enjoy late night car enquiries thanks to Vee24
- 18.Sytner Group offers Vee24’s Live Chat to Mercedes-Benz smart customers
- 19.Are Automotive Dealers Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 20.Are Automotive Dealers Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 21.IT Pro Portal Publication – Live Engagement: Are Automotive Dealers Still Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 22.Defining the KPI’s for Live Engagement in Your Automotive Business Plan
- 23.How Live Engagement Helps Automotive Dealerships Generate More Leads and Provide Better Customer Service
- 24.Vee24 Mentioned in Automotive Management Online – ‘Six ways to get the most from chat and messaging’
- 25.Audi Japan Personal Assistant
- 26.See how Lexus Uses Live Video Chat on its Website
- 27.Live Video Chat at Sytner Group
- 28.ITProPortal Publication – Define the KPIs for live engagement in your automotive business plan
- 29.Vee24 Published in Business Computing World – Define the KPIs for Live Engagement in Your Automotive Business Plan
- 30.Sytner Provides Excellence in Customer Service with Vee24 Video Chat
- 31.Vee24 Featured in the Institute of Motor Industry Magazine – How Automotive Businesses Can Benefit from Live Engagement Platforms
- 32.How to Create a Seamless Transformation from Physical to Online Dealerships
- 33.4 Must-Have Live Chat Engagement Features that Will Build Brand Loyalty for Your Dealership
BMW and MINI franchise operator Halliwell Jones is extending a relationship with Live Customer Engagement company Vee24 to offer its online concierge service to customers during the evenings. Halliwell Jones currently offers online customer service during dealership opening hours and the new service will ensure that online customers can be assisted at times to suit them rather than only during regular opening hours. Starting January 2018, customers will have the opportunity to talk to an online customer service agent until 10pm every day.
Halliwell Jones prides itself on providing customers with an outstanding service whether face-to-face in the dealership or online and has offered live chat from the website for a number of years. Customers conducting car research online are able to talk directly to a customer service agent and can ask questions using voice, text or video chat.
Daytime customer service is managed by Halliwell Jones and the extended opening hours will be managed by the Vee24 PACE team. This team has been trained to fully discuss a customer’s requirements and pass this information with test drive requests to the Halliwell Jones Loyalty Team. Pre-qualifying the customer means that the dealership is well-informed about a customer’s preferences before engaging with the customer for the sale.
“We’ve offered online customer service for some time and could see each morning that we had missed online customer support requests from the previous evenings when our team was unavailable”, explained Sue Carden, Halliwell Jones. “It made sense to extend our opening hours to see what effect this would have on calls, test drive bookings and car sales. I’ve been very encouraged so far on the number of additional sales we have made since we started in January and customers are delighted with the extended service hours.”
“I’m delighted that our team at Vee24 has helped deliver some excellent early results with the out-of-hours service and look forward to continuing this trend over the next few months”, comments Priya Iyer, CEO Vee24. “Purchasing a car is a big decision and customers spend a long time researching options at home in the evening, when a dealership is typically closed. Offering a facility to talk though options late in the evening makes perfect sense for an organization that prides itself on delivering excellent customer service.”