- 1.Live video assistance: Next-generation customer experience for financial services
- 2.Website Magazine: Live Video Assistance – The Key to Successful Online Customer Service
- 3.Customers need online banking to be just as good as branch visits – Vee24 Live Engagement can make it even better.
- 4.Information Age – Customers need online banking to be better than a branch visit
- 5.BobsGuide article – Can technology create an online banking experience more personal than a branch visit?
- 6.How to Get Started with Live Video Engagement for Credit Unions
- 7.How to Get Started with Live Video Engagement for Finance
- 8.CNNMoney Interview with Priya Iyer, CEO of Vee24 – To stay competitive, US call centers are training workers to be super agents
- 9.Finance Digest – 3 Ways Financial Institutions Can Leverage Live Engagement On Social Media
- 10.Global Banking & Finance Review, Page 58-59: 3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 11.The Next Best Thing in Online Banking: Live Video Chat
- 12.Real World Insights from KBC Bank – How Their Customer Experience Evolved with Live Engagement
- 13.KBC Offers Certainty on Home Loans in Just Ten Minutes
- 14.Join Us at Retail Banking 2019 in Austin, TX
- 15.Vee24 Published in Global Banking & Finance Review – 3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 16.Financial IT – Customer Experience Trends in Banking to Watch for
- 17.Digitalist Magazine Featured Vee24 – Customer Experience Trends in Banking to Watch for
- 18.Global Banking & Finance Review – The Customer Trends in Banking to Watch for
- 19.Vee24 Featured in Finance Digest – Customer Experience Trends in Banking to Watch for
- 20.Customer Experience Trends in Banking to Watch for in 2019
- 21.Behind The Scenes, These Bots Deliver Better Customer Service
- 22.Live Engagement Supports Sales Targets and Digitization Strategy at KBC Bank
- 23.5 Key Experiences to Drive Conversation
- 24.US Insurer, Veronica’s Insurance, selects Vee24 to extend their Digital Transformation Vision with Live Customer Engagement Technology
- 25.Rebuilding Strong Customer Relationships in Financial Services with Live Engagement
- 26.Leveraging AI Chatbots, as part of the customer’s online journey
One of the many conveniences of banking today is that it’s largely self-service. Customers can easily withdraw money at an ATM, use their phones to write checks, complete transfers, make payments, and organize their finances, all without having to interact with a customer service agent, and for the most part, consumers are happy that way. However, many banking services still require a customer to visit a branch in person. A 2017 JD Powers study shows that 71% of all bank customers visited a branch an average of fourteen times over the past year. Most significantly, 78% of new bank accounts are opened in a branch, as they require visual customer identification and interaction with a bank associate. With bank customers increasingly preferring an online approach to banking, it can be important for companies to consider how to extend the customer service of in-person banking to digital channels.
Consumers want online banking to provide the same level of interaction and service that is popular in retail eCommerce, but only a fifth of financial institutions currently have some form of live engagement on their website. This create a significant differentiation for financial services institutions that do offer live online engagement with an advisor, for their customers.
There are many benefits to adding a live engagement platform like Vee24’s to online banking, the simplest being that customers prefer it over any other form of communication. Live Video Chat has the highest customer satisfaction rating of all channels for customers to interact with their banks, including text, phone and social media. 92% of customers reported satisfaction with using a live chat feature to seek advice or solutions to a problem, particularly one that enables them to reach their advisor, outside of business hours. Consumers increasingly believe that a business needs to be available 24/7 and live chat brings a company closer to that goal. As Bart de Saedeleir, Head of Regional Advice Centers at KBC Bank says, the Vee24 live engagement platform allows KBC to “provide our clients with excellent personal advice without them having to leave the comfort of their house and within broader opening hours than we could deliver through face to face client contact in our retail branches.” A Live Engagement platform, such as Vee24, allows financial services companies to use live text, voice and video combined with screen share and co-browse to fully identify a new customer, check multiple forms of identification through 2-way live video and voice chat and open a new account, without visiting a branch office. Personalized advisory service for high-net-worth customers with busy lifestyles, using video engagement to connect a spouse or partner from a different location if required for a timely investment decision, can be a significant differentiator. Walking a customer through their entire loan or insurance purchase journey online, with co-browsing, joint form-fill and electronic signatures, not only streamlines the process for the customer but allows for product experts to be shared across many regions thus creating significant cost savings.