- 1.BBC: Coming to a screen near you… The online adviser
- 2.Boston.com: British video chat startup Vee24 collects $5.5 million from Data Point Capital; will set up HQ in Boston
- 3.Internet Retailer: Customer service firm Vee24 raises $5.5 million
- 4.Venturefizz: Connect with web & mobile customers via live video, voice, text and co-browsing
- 5.Call Center Solution: Vee24 Democratizes the Amazon Mayday Button
- 6.Los Angeles Times: More companies adding video to personalize online customer service
- 7.Biz Report: Expert Advice – Use in-store techniques to sell online
- 8.1to1 Media: Can you see me now? How to Improve the Customer Experience with Video
- 9.The Next Best Thing in Online Banking: Live Video Chat
- 10.Digital Marketing Magazine: From Telephone to Smartphone: How Customer Service is Evolving
- 11.TMCnet: Vee24 Gives Mobile Browsers a New Voice, with Video
- 12.Unlocking Online Conversion
- 13.Direct Marketing News: The New Wave of Engagement Campaigns
- 14.Are you Prepared for the Live Video Revolution?
- 15.Flint Group Blog: Tips to do video well on social media
- 16.Vee24 Wins 2015 MITX Award – Best Tech Innovation in Shopping
- 17.Return Customer: What Millennials Expect from Online Customer Service
- 18.A Conversation with CEO Priya Iyer
- 19.5 Surprising Reasons Why You Need Video Chat
- 20.The Evolution of Live Customer Engagements
- 21.How to Proactively Use Live Customer Engagement for Lead Generation
- 22.MIT Sloan – AI CAN FORGE RICHER HUMAN-TO-HUMAN INTERACTIONS
- 23.Technical Challenges of a Fully Integrated Live Engagement Solution
- 24.3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 25.3 Steps to Improving Your Live Chat Customer Experience
- 26.Improving the Customer Experience with ChatBOTs
- 27.AI-Enabled Customer Experiences of the Future
- 28.Priya Iyer featured in Customer Service 2020 Report by Raconteur Media
- 29.Five Ways to Personalize Your Live Engagement Experience
- 30.Priya Iyer Awarded The SaaS Report’s Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 31.Information Age Features Priya Iyer’s Nomination for Business Leader of the Year in the Women in IT Awards Series
- 32.Business Wire Featured Priya Iyer’s Award of Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 33.The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 34.Planning and Budgeting for a Live Chat Platform in 2019
- 35.Quick Tips: 20 Ways to Wow Customers with Video Assistance
- 36.The Future of Customer Experience is Here
- 37.Vee24 Published in UK Tech News – ‘AI-enabled customer experiences of the future’
- 38.Seminar by Priya Iyer at Call & Contact Centre Expo
- 39.Providing an Optimal Digital Customer Experience
- 40.Insights from Vee24’s Director of Marketing – A Quick and Easy Plan for Lead Generation
- 41.The ChatBOT Competition: VIP Luncheon at STK Steakhouse Midtown
- 42.Business Computing World – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 43.Vee24 Featured in ITProPortal – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 44.Digitalist Magazine – Live Engagement Checklist for the Best Possible Online Experience
- 45.Meet Us at IRCE @RetailX June 25-27
- 46.The Difference Between Customer Experience & Service
- 47.Behind The Scenes, These Bots Deliver Better Customer Service
- 48.How I Spent My Summer Internship – Learning That I Expect an Excellent Customer Experience
- 49.ChatBOTs & Live Chat in Tandem – A Perfect World
- 50.5 Ways to Drive Conversations into Conversions
- 51.Optimizing the Customer Journey with AI ChatBOTs
- 52.The Next Right Thing – Providing Excellent Customer Experience with Intelligent Live Engagement
- 53.Your Customer’s Perspective of Live Chat
- 54.Why You Need an AI ChatBOT
- 55.Why Co-Browsing is Your Key to Connecting with Customers
- 56.Meet The Family Of BOTS
- 57.Embracing AI-Powered BOTs: Identifying The Misconceptions And Pitfalls Of BOTs And Avoiding Them To Create An Ideal Customer Experience
- 58.5 Key Elements of Live-Engagement
- 59.How to Use Live Engagement to Give Your Dealership a Competitive Edge
- 60.How AI BOTs improve the Employee Experience
- 61.2020 Customer Facing ChatBOT Trends
- 62.The Future is Now: Why Your Customers are More Ready than You Think for Live Engagement
- 63.Is your Customer Service Team Prepared for the Possible Impact of Coronavirus?
- 64.Is the Auto-Dealership Dead?
- 65.Increase ROI with Digital Engagement
- 66.How to Keep your Employees Engaged while Working from Home
- 67.Do You Have the Infrastructure to Allow Your Agents to Work from Home?
- 68.Social Distancing Amplifies your Customer Engagement Choices
- 69.Tips for Identifying the Pitfalls and Misconceptions of Bots
- 70.The Future of Live Engagement is Here as Vee24 Launches V11 Intelligent Conversational Experience
- 71.Join Us for Webinar on our latest Release
- 72.Selling in the Age of Impatience
- 73.Behind the screen: How a customer sales agent uses video chat
- 74.Customer Engagements Must Be Multi-Experience Interactions
- 75.What is video chat?
- 76.Jordan’s Furniture Enhances Its Online Customer Experience for One-Stop Shopping
- 77.Prism Health Advocates Chooses Vee24 To Deliver a VIP-Level Client Experience
- 78.A New Definition of “Webinar” for Consumer Brands and Businesses
- 79.An Intelligent Guide to ChatBOTs: Taking a Team Approach
- 80.The Watches of Switzerland Group Launches Virtual Boutique in the UK with Vee24 to Boost High-end Customer Sales and Service
- 81.D’Ieteren Automotive Chooses Vee24 to Connect with Customers Face-to-Face at Virtual 2021 Brussels Motor Show
- 82.Clarins Partners with Vee24 to Launch its Virtual Boutique to Provide Real Shopping Experience
At Vee24, we are constantly analyzing the market and evaluating what’s happening in the world of online customer experience. It’s important to understand where things were in the past, where we are today, and it’s always exciting to see where things are going.
In looking at the landscape, there are key aspects relevant to this discussion. It’s a well known fact that many consumers are doing their shopping online. Not too long ago, if a company offered live text chat on their website, they were perceived to be on the cutting edge of customer engagement. A customer could arrive with a question and after some back and forth keystrokes, they would leave the site with the answer they were seeking.
But consumer expectations continue to advance.
They expect their online experience to be as good as a face-to-face interaction. This is why live video engagement is so successful. Being able to converse over live video with a knowledgeable agent is extremely valuable. It improves customer satisfaction and increases the likelihood of customer conversion.
While video assistance is essential, it’s not the only key to success. The ability to guide a consumer through their experience with co-browsing takes the solution to the next level. Whether it’s showing a user what product would best suit their needs, sharing specifics about a particular item, or walking a user through filling out a form, co-browsing allows the consumer to feel they are getting first class customer assistance.
Another critical piece to today’s live assistance success is enabling mobile applications to leverage these capabilities. Whether on a mobile phone or tablet, consumers will expect to engage with live voice, video and co-browsing on any device in the same way they would on their laptop.
So what is the near future and where do we go from there…?
Consider the artificial intelligence (AI) chatbot, a computer program that continues to learn based on consumers’ behavior and designed to simulate conversation with natural language processing. If you are not already, then it is time to think about these, as consumers are already used to the likes of Apple’s Siri and Amazon’s Alexa. While it’s important to maintain the human interaction, chatbots can be used to handle basic requests and then programmed to transfer to a live agent for inquiries that are more complicated — a natural addition to live engagements. Consumers expect businesses to be responsive at all times, with the assistance of a chatbot, those needs can be met 24/7/365.
Augmented Reality is another progressive technology, with which customers can experience the products you offer in their own personal environment or transport themselves into a virtual reality to fully experience products and services from the comfort of their home.
How consumers will respond to these pseudo-live experiences is still to be determined. If they are getting the help they need, will they care if the experience is virtual or an AI-informed chatbot talked to them? Probably not. As long as live video assistance evolves and continues to allow companies to meet customer service expectation, it will keep consumers loyal and happy. We are eager to see how the future unfolds.