- 1.Audi’s Personal Online Assistant selected as Finalist for eco Internet Award
- 2.1to1 Media: Driving Auto Sales with Digital Tools
- 3.Dealer Marketing Magazine: High Consideration Equals High Touch
- 4.Automotive Management: Swansway adds VEE24 live chat to website
- 5.Auto Dealers and Manufacturers Drive Sales with Live Video
- 6.Stable Vehicle Contracts accelerates sales with Vee24 video chat technology
- 7.Motor Trader: Getting Personal with online Video Chat
- 8.Automotive Management: Using video to make appointments ‘can increase test drive bookings by more than a third’
- 9.AM online: Now Vauxhall adds live video chat from Vee24
- 10.Now Vauxhall adds a customer service differentiator to its website with Live Video Chat from Vee24
- 11.AM Automotive Management – Vee24’s Priya Iyer Guest opinion – Car buyers want a better online experience – it’s time for dealerships to embrace digital technology
- 12.Completing the Entire Car-buying Process Online with Live Engagement
- 13.Quickly Move Cars Off Your Lot with Live Video Engagement
- 14.Interview with Priya Iyer – Live chat for car dealers: six steps to success
- 15.Halliwell Jones offers late night customer service to online customers, with Vee24 Live Engagement platform
- 16.Halliwell Jones customers enjoy late night car enquiries thanks to Vee24
- 17.Sytner Group offers Vee24’s Live Chat to Mercedes-Benz smart customers
- 18.Are Automotive Dealers Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 19.Are Automotive Dealers Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 20.IT Pro Portal Publication – Live Engagement: Are Automotive Dealers Still Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 21.Defining the KPI’s for Live Engagement in Your Automotive Business Plan
- 22.How Live Engagement Helps Automotive Dealerships Generate More Leads and Provide Better Customer Service
- 23.Vee24 Mentioned in Automotive Management Online – ‘Six ways to get the most from chat and messaging’
- 24.Audi Japan Personal Assistant
- 25.See how Lexus Uses Live Video Chat on its Website
- 26.Live Video Chat at Sytner Group [Video]
- 27.ITProPortal Publication – Define the KPIs for live engagement in your automotive business plan
- 28.Vee24 Published in Business Computing World – Define the KPIs for Live Engagement in Your Automotive Business Plan
- 29.Sytner Provides Excellence in Customer Service with Vee24 Video Chat
- 30.Vee24 Featured in the Institute of Motor Industry Magazine – How Automotive Businesses Can Benefit from Live Engagement Platforms
- 31.How to Create a Seamless Transformation from Physical to Online Dealerships
- 32.4 Must-Have Live Chat Engagement Features that Will Build Brand Loyalty for Your Dealership
- 33.Land Rover provides next generation sales support via Vee24’s live video help
- 34.Enhance Your Dealership Experience with an Online Presence
- 35.ZuCar brings the in-store experience to their newly launched website with Vee24 Live Engagement
- 36.How Live Engagement is Supporting the Car Buyer of Today
- 37.How to Use Live Engagement to Give Your Dealership a Competitive Edge
- 38.Is the Auto-Dealership Dead?
- 39.Create an Automotive Digital Experience that Sells
- 40.Do You Have the Infrastructure to Allow Your Agents to Work from Home?
- 41.Ban On Petrol & Diesel Vehicles: Are Electric cars the future?
- 42.The New Normal of Automotive
- 43.Being Successful In The New Normal
- 44.Opening with a Boom
- 45.Hyundai’s Online Showroom is Experiencing a Corona Boom
- 46.The New Normal of Automotive
- 47.How to Create a Seamless Transformation from Physical to Online Dealerships – Replay
- 48.Your Favorite Car Company is Opening a new dealership and it’s in Your House
- 49.With Live Video Chat, Hyundai Germany Brings its Car Showroom to The Living Room
- 50.Buying a Vehicle from Your Couch? The Future of Car Buying Has Arrived
- 51.Is your car dealership ready for a V-shaped recovery?
Cars symbolize everything from family, to our livelihoods, to ultimate symbols of status and success. Therefore, buying a car is one of the most significant investments an individual makes, which usually means this is mostly a complex and stressful event. However, as the automobile industry moves online, that significant experience can be made very pleasurable and easy.
Consumers are very much ready for a more immersive digital experience when it comes to buying a car. 75% of customers say that if given the opportunity, they would consider completing the entire car-buying process online. With Vee24’s live engagement platform with mobile live streaming this is now a reality.
Sytner Group Live Video Chat
Customers can complete the entire car-buying process digitally without sacrificing the customer service available at a dealership. Sitting in the comfort of their living room, a customer can meet an expert in a call center or at the dealership through live video chat, discuss their preferences, co-browse with the agent online, and even see cars in the showroom or the dealer lot through a live agent-side mobile camera. The paperwork involved in actual purchase is made seamless through screen sharing and co-form fill. Customers completing their entire auto-buying journey online, is no longer an idea for the future.
Already 80% of people seeking to purchase a new vehicle use some form of digital technology to research their options, familiarizing themselves with every aspect of a vehicle before they ever enter a store. 62% of customers initiate the car buying process digitally, and 53% percent say that they would be interested in an interactive display that provides information on the models available at a dealership. With co-browsing technology, experts can easily point out the features of various models, while text, video, and audio chat allow them to gather information about customers’ lifestyles and preferences, and answer any questions they may have.
Companies such as Land Rover, Lexus, and Audi have experienced success with Vee24’s software, using it to replicate and expand upon the experience of visiting a dealership. According to Jaguar’s Land Rover Global Retail Operations Director Colin Green, “Vee24’s live video engagement platform gives us the ability to mirror the personalized experience customers receive in our dealerships, on our website. We are extremely pleased with the results we have seen through this service, and we continue to see very high customer satisfaction scores.” And customers appreciate the concept of Live Engagement as well, citing the fact that it enables them to interact with dealerships outside of regular business hours. One satisfied customer was “amazed at this level of support on a Sunday evening” and went on to say, “It really raises the service bar.” Customers are already turning to digital platforms when it comes to embarking on the journey of buying a car, and they are ready to see even more. Live engagement is the next step in enabling a company to meet their customers at the beginning of that journey and successfully guide them throughout.