- 1.L’Oreal launches teledermatology using Vee24 video technology
- 2.L’Oreal launches teledermatology using Vee24 video technology
- 3.Isabella Oliver expand eStylist to reach more customers
- 4.DFS expand live video chat alongside new website launch
- 5.Schuh delivers over £1m in online sales through live video help
- 6.Boston Business Journal: Two e-commerce software startups to watch
- 7.The fabric of retail is changing’; Marketing Week Article
- 8.‘The fabric of retail is changing’; Marketing Week Article
- 9.Destination CRM: Vee24 Launches for Mobile Apps
- 10.Website Magazine: ECommerce in 2024: 3 Future-Proof Retailers
- 11.Retail Online Interaction: Move Over, Siri: The New Breed of Mobile Holiday Helpers
- 12.eConsultancy: 10 Ways to Increase Customer Engagement in Ecommerce
- 13.5 ways to bring in-store best practices to your website
- 14.Retail TouchPoints: Mattress Firm Creates Sweet Dreams With Digital Assisted Selling
- 15.PSFK: Jewelry Company Incorporates Video Conferencing Technology into Customer Service
- 16.Upstart: BaubleBar’s SWAT team is killing it with video chat service
- 17.FierceRetail: On the Hot Seat: BaubleBar’s SWAT team
- 18.Retail TouchPoints: 13 Retailers Win 2014 Customer Engagement Awards
- 19.Destination CRM: Use Personalization to Convert Online Sales
- 20.DFS Retailer provides shoppers with a positive personal video chat – Contact Center Pipeline
- 21.Retail TouchPoints: BaubleBar Implements Video Customer Engagement
- 22.Loyalty 360: Omnichannel Consumer Experience: Integrating the Best of Digital and In-Store
- 23.Street Fight Magazine: 5 Tools for Mobile Customer Service
- 24.Retail TouchPoints: Getting Back To Customer Service Basics In A Digitally Connected Era
- 25.ROI: Tips for Bringing the Web In-Store
- 26.Talking Retail: Bringing the in-store experience to online shopping
- 27.As Mobile Devices become the Shoppers Channel of Choice, New Technologies Emerge to Provide Superior Customer Experience
- 28.Bravissimo customers value new online video chat service with live video assistance from Vee24
- 29.Vee24 named a finalist with customers Bravissimo and Schuh for the RetailWeek Customer Experience Awards
- 30.How Next-Generation Customer Experience Can Turn your Contact Center into a Profit Center
- 31.AM Online: Why an un-manned website is like a staff free showroom
- 32.bathstore selects Vee24 solution to offer Live Help – a live video assistance service for online customers
- 33.Retailers – What’s on your shopping list for 2016?
- 34.Goldsmiths selects Vee24’s live video chat solution to offer online customers a superior shopping experience
- 35.A1 Retail: Buyers Guide – The Future of Retail
- 36.Gemporia selects Vee24 live video chat solution to offer online customers a more personalised service
- 37.Gemporia selects Vee24 live video chat solution to offer online customers a more personalised service
- 38.Retail Week Awards: Two wins for Vee24
- 39.Replicate Luxury Retail Experiences Online with Live Video Chat
- 40.Why Online Customer Service Should Replicate Brick-and-Mortar
- 41.Retailers, Learn How to Succeed with Live Engagement
- 42.How to Convert Your Mobile Traffic Into Actual Purchases
- 43.Markets Insider – Aurum Holdings offers online video concierge service powered by Vee24 at Watches of Switzerland and Goldsmiths
- 44.Watches of Switzerland (formerly Aurum Holdings) and Goldsmiths offers online video concierge service powered by Vee24
- 45.Jewellery Focus – Aurum Holdings offers online concierge service
- 46.Part I – 10 Ways Retailers Should Be Getting Ready for Holiday Shopping Season with Live Video Engagement
- 47.Part II – 10 Ways Retailers Should Be Getting Ready for Holiday Shopping Season with Live Video Engagement
- 48.DigitalCommerce360 – Three ways online retailers can improve customer experience
- 49.Internet Retailing – GUEST COMMENT Will AI mean the end for contact centres or simply lead to higher levels of customer care?
- 50.Real World Insights with bathstore for Retail Live Engagement
- 51.Why Retailers Should Be Gifting Customers with Live Engagement this Holiday Shopping Season
- 52.Retail Gazette Quotes Ceo of Vee24 in ‘The rise of automation: Should retailers be worried?’
- 53.Give Your Customers the Gift of Live Engagement This Christmas published in The Magazine for Customer Service Managers & Professionals
- 54.Baukjen eStylist Studio Video
- 55.bathstore Meets Customers Online with Live Video Chat
- 56.Mattress Firm Creates Sweet Dreams with Digital Assisted Selling
- 57.DFS –Sofa Retailer Offers Real-time Live Video Assistance to Online Shoppers
- 58.Take a look behind the scenes at the DFS Contact Centre to see Live Video Chat in operation
- 59.L’Oreal SkinCeuticals Video
- 60.Live Help at Schuh
- 61.How Amazon Raised the Bar for Customer Experience and You Can Too
- 62.How Live Video Assistance Brings In-store Experience and Results to your Ecommerce Channel
- 63.Schuh Uses Live Video Help to Bring In-store Conversion Rates to its Ecommerce Channel
- 64.How to Keep Your Business Flourishing Past the Holiday Shopping Season with a Live Chat Platform
- 65.Flooringsupplies.co.uk steps up customer service with Vee24’s Live Engagement Platform
- 66.Mobile Shopping: The Biggest Ecommerce Trend Today
- 67.Vee24 Featured in Pro-Manchester’s Blog – Mobile Shopping: The Biggest Ecommerce Trend Today
- 68.Cut Your Sales Cycle in Half with Live Engagement
- 69.Watches of Switzerland Have Doubled Engagements with Happier Customers Using Video Chat
Luxury retailers extend tremendous effort and money to establish their brands in a competitive environment. They hire trained salespeople to provide concierge-level service. They enlist coveted specialists to design their stores – from lighting and layout to fixtures and furniture – to develop an experience that truly reflects their high-end brand.
It is critical that they have the right retail location in the right cities. Lilly Pulitzer has a nautical-themed outpost in Nantucket and Louis Vuitton’s flagship store sits along beautiful Avenue des Champs-Élysées not only to sell whimsical beach dresses or fine leather goods, but to echo their brands.
How do luxury brands express this same sophistication and sense of place on the web?
User experience and design are certainly principal factors for websites to convey a similar online experience to the brick-and-mortar one. But more and more leading retailers believe live video chat woven into that user journey is critical to replicating their in-store luxe experience.
Broader Reach with a Personal Touch
Retail locations are expensive and retailers simply can’t have locations in all of the places where their customers might be located. For all of the reasons listed above (and more), having a website to complement your physical locations makes sense. But a self-service only website doesn’t deliver the service elements a customer experiences in a luxury store. By offering live video chat, the shopper can experience the same level of personal attention and service they would be offered in store. In fact, retailers using Vee24 have boasted a 5-10X increase in online conversions with live video chat.
White Glove Treatment
While A-List designers and luxe materials play into the high-end experience, the interaction with knowledgeable sales staff is critical. Live video chat enables this consultative experience for the online shopper. The ability to co-browse and direct shoppers to specific pages on a website make for a better user experience, but also increases the likelihood of a larger purchase. On average, Vee24 customers report a 25-35% increase in average order value and a 95%+ NPS score when utilizing live video chat – an important metric for retailers.
A real time customer engagement is only as good as the technology used to handle it.
Vee24 provides video chat hardware that has been developed to provide the best quality video possible. This includes optimized lighting, a camera built for eye contact, easy to use broadcast monitors, and an “on air” light to prevent interruptions from colleagues. The result is a sophisticated experience for visitors that reinforces a retailer’s brand.
At the end of the day, all retailers have the goal of selling—their brand and their goods. While providing shoppers with champagne may sweeten the in-store experience, ultimately visitors are looking for guidance, knowledge and encouragement in their shopping experience. Whether shopping on the cobbled streets of Nantucket or from the comfort of a living room couch, visitors can now experience this same level of customer experience thanks to live video chat.