- 1.BBC: Coming to a screen near you… The online adviser
- 2.Boston.com: British video chat startup Vee24 collects $5.5 million from Data Point Capital; will set up HQ in Boston
- 3.Internet Retailer: Customer service firm Vee24 raises $5.5 million
- 4.Venturefizz: Connect with web & mobile customers via live video, voice, text and co-browsing
- 5.Call Center Solution: Vee24 Democratizes the Amazon Mayday Button
- 6.Los Angeles Times: More companies adding video to personalize online customer service
- 7.Biz Report: Expert Advice – Use in-store techniques to sell online
- 8.1to1 Media: Can you see me now? How to Improve the Customer Experience with Video
- 9.The Next Best Thing in Online Banking: Live Video Chat
- 10.Digital Marketing Magazine: From Telephone to Smartphone: How Customer Service is Evolving
- 11.TMCnet: Vee24 Gives Mobile Browsers a New Voice, with Video
- 12.Unlocking Online Conversion
- 13.Direct Marketing News: The New Wave of Engagement Campaigns
- 14.Are you Prepared for the Live Video Revolution?
- 15.Flint Group Blog: Tips to do video well on social media
- 16.Vee24 Wins 2015 MITX Award – Best Tech Innovation in Shopping
- 17.Return Customer: What Millennials Expect from Online Customer Service
- 18.A Conversation with CEO Priya Iyer
- 19.5 Surprising Reasons Why You Need Video Chat
- 20.The Evolution of Live Customer Engagements
- 21.How to Proactively Use Live Customer Engagement for Lead Generation
- 22.MIT Sloan – AI CAN FORGE RICHER HUMAN-TO-HUMAN INTERACTIONS
- 23.Technical Challenges of a Fully Integrated Live Engagement Solution
- 24.3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 25.3 Steps to Improving Your Live Chat Customer Experience
- 26.Improving the Customer Experience with ChatBOTs
- 27.AI-Enabled Customer Experiences of the Future
- 28.Priya Iyer featured in Customer Service 2020 Report by Raconteur Media
- 29.Five Ways to Personalize Your Live Engagement Experience
- 30.Priya Iyer Awarded The SaaS Report’s Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 31.Information Age Features Priya Iyer’s Nomination for Business Leader of the Year in the Women in IT Awards Series
- 32.Business Wire Featured Priya Iyer’s Award of Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 33.The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 34.Planning and Budgeting for a Live Chat Platform in 2019
- 35.Quick Tips: 20 Ways to Wow Customers with Video Assistance
- 36.Discover the Power of Live Video Assistance
- 37.The Future of Customer Experience is Here
- 38.Vee24 Published in UK Tech News – ‘AI-enabled customer experiences of the future’
- 39.Seminar by Priya Iyer at Call & Contact Centre Expo
- 40.Providing an Optimal Digital Customer Experience
- 41.Insights from Vee24’s Director of Marketing – A Quick and Easy Plan for Lead Generation
- 42.The ChatBOT Competition: VIP Luncheon at STK Steakhouse Midtown
- 43.Business Computing World – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 44.Vee24 Featured in ITProPortal – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 45.Digitalist Magazine – Live Engagement Checklist for the Best Possible Online Experience
- 46.Meet Us at IRCE @RetailX June 25-27
- 47.ChatBOTs & Live Chat in Tandem – A Perfect World
- 48.5 Ways to Drive Conversations into Conversions
- 49.Optimizing the Customer Journey with AI ChatBOTs
- 50.The Next Right Thing – Providing Excellent Customer Experience with Intelligent Live Engagement
- 51.Your Customer’s Perspective of Live Chat
- 52.Why You Need an AI ChatBOT
- 53.Why Co-Browsing is Your Key to Connecting with Customers
- 54.Meet The Family Of BOTS
- 55.Embracing AI-Powered BOTs: Identifying The Misconceptions And Pitfalls Of BOTs And Avoiding Them To Create An Ideal Customer Experience
- 56.5 Key Elements of Live-Engagement
- 57.How to Use Live Engagement to Give Your Dealership a Competitive Edge
- 58.How AI BOTs improve the Employee Experience
- 59.2020 Customer Facing ChatBOT Trends
- 60.The Future is Now: Why Your Customers are More Ready than You Think for Live Engagement
- 61.Is your Customer Service Team Prepared for the Possible Impact of Coronavirus?
- 62.Is the Auto-Dealership Dead?
- 63.Five Things Every Credit Union Should Consider When Using AI-Powered Bots & Live Engagement to Create the Ideal Member Experience
- 64.Increase ROI with Digital Engagement
- 65.How to Keep your Employees Engaged while Working from Home
- 66.Do You Have the Infrastructure to Allow Your Agents to Work from Home?
- 67.Social Distancing Amplifies your Customer Engagement Choices
- 68.Tips for Identifying the Pitfalls and Misconceptions of Bots
- 69.The Future of Live Engagement is Here as Vee24 Launches V11 Intelligent Conversational Experience
- 70.Join Us for Webinar on our latest Release
- 71.Selling in the Age of Impatience
- 72.Behind the screen: How a customer sales agent uses video chat
- 73.Customer Engagements Must Be Multi-Experience Interactions
- 74.What is video chat?
- 75.Jordan’s Furniture Enhances Its Online Customer Experience for One-Stop Shopping
- 76.Prism Health Advocates Chooses Vee24 To Deliver a VIP-Level Client Experience
- 77.A New Definition of ‘Webinar’ for Consumer Brands and Businesses
We recently sat down with Priya Iyer, Vee24 Chairman & CEO, to ask some questions about customer engagement, interesting ways Vee24 customers utilize the technology, as well as what is in her beach bag for summer reading this year.
What about Vee24 inspired you to join the team?
Vee24 works with some of the world’s most respected brands, all of whom share our vision that online sales and customer support can be enhanced through live consultation. Online customer engagement is experiencing a surge of innovation and we plan on being an integral part of this change. I’m delighted to be leading a talented team to deliver significantly better customer experience globally, across all online channels and devices.
What are customers doing with Vee24 that gets you excited?
Everything! Seriously, Vee24 customers are using the technology in innovative ways creating new best practices for the platform. From making a personal connection, to sharing screens and helping customers install a new device online, video collaboration is putting real humans back in the sales and service process. Our customers are jointly innovating with us to rapidly advance the platform to bring the right form of engagement across video, voice and text across all online channels and devices.
One of my favorite examples was the pro-active approach Comcast was able to deliver during a recent outage. Seeing a real person answering their questions helped customers realize how much Comcast deeply cares for their needs. On average, Vee24 clients, realize a 5x increase in conversions, 35% growth in average order value and a 96% average customer experience rating.
What do you see as the future of online video assistance?
We’re already able to achieve so much with the current technology but I see growth in two key areas.
- Adoption – as more agents and customers become familiar with the technology it will become the standard for online customer acquisition and care across all industries world-wide.
- Learning – Right now the tools are designed to deliver an important service. Over time the systems will become more effective at intelligently anticipating customer needs, facilitating the right journey and engagements to help agents learn how to connect to buyers and overall improve our communication skills.
Why is now the time for brands to consider live video assistance?
Digital shopping has changed the way customers interact with the businesses that serve them. Buyers expect access to information and fast response times. As the bar has been raised it’s harder than ever to differentiate your brand. Live video assistance is an important tool for creating an emotional connection to your audience, but more critically it’s an essential tool for exceeding expectations in a way that builds loyalty.
What’s your favorite hidden gem in Boston where Vee24 is headquartered?
We are so lucky to be at the hub of innovation. Everywhere you look there is inspiration. But sometimes it’s great to get away from the modern, and be surrounded by nature. One of my favorite spots is the Harvard Museum of Natural History. Visiting there gives me an excuse to walk around the esteemed campus and I find the collection calming.
What’s on your summer reading list?
I love to read. It’s one of the places I get my inspiration but also there is nothing like losing myself in a great story. This summer I’ll be making time to read:
- Only Humans Need Apply: Winners & Losers in the Age of Smart Machines by Thomas Davenport and Julia Kirby
- The Inevitable: Understanding The 12 Technological Forces That Will Shape Our Future by Kevin Kelly
- And I plan to re-read Mennonite in a Little Black Dress by Rhoda Janzen because everyone needs something to make them laugh over the summer.