- 1.L’Oreal launches teledermatology using Vee24 video technology
- 2.L’Oreal launches teledermatology using Vee24 video technology
- 3.Isabella Oliver expand eStylist to reach more customers
- 4.DFS expand live video chat alongside new website launch
- 5.Schuh delivers over £1m in online sales through live video help
- 6.Boston Business Journal: Two e-commerce software startups to watch
- 7.The fabric of retail is changing’; Marketing Week Article
- 8.‘The fabric of retail is changing’; Marketing Week Article
- 9.Destination CRM: Vee24 Launches for Mobile Apps
- 10.Website Magazine: ECommerce in 2024: 3 Future-Proof Retailers
- 11.Retail Online Interaction: Move Over, Siri: The New Breed of Mobile Holiday Helpers
- 12.eConsultancy: 10 Ways to Increase Customer Engagement in Ecommerce
- 13.5 ways to bring in-store best practices to your website
- 14.Retail TouchPoints: Mattress Firm Creates Sweet Dreams With Digital Assisted Selling
- 15.PSFK: Jewelry Company Incorporates Video Conferencing Technology into Customer Service
- 16.Upstart: BaubleBar’s SWAT team is killing it with video chat service
- 17.FierceRetail: On the Hot Seat: BaubleBar’s SWAT team
- 18.Retail TouchPoints: 13 Retailers Win 2014 Customer Engagement Awards
- 19.Destination CRM: Use Personalization to Convert Online Sales
- 20.DFS Retailer provides shoppers with a positive personal video chat – Contact Center Pipeline
- 21.Retail TouchPoints: BaubleBar Implements Video Customer Engagement
- 22.Loyalty 360: Omnichannel Consumer Experience: Integrating the Best of Digital and In-Store
- 23.Street Fight Magazine: 5 Tools for Mobile Customer Service
- 24.Retail TouchPoints: Getting Back To Customer Service Basics In A Digitally Connected Era
- 25.ROI: Tips for Bringing the Web In-Store
- 26.Talking Retail: Bringing the in-store experience to online shopping
- 27.As Mobile Devices become the Shoppers Channel of Choice, New Technologies Emerge to Provide Superior Customer Experience
- 28.Bravissimo customers value new online video chat service with live video assistance from Vee24
- 29.Vee24 named a finalist with customers Bravissimo and Schuh for the RetailWeek Customer Experience Awards
- 30.How Next-Generation Customer Experience Can Turn your Contact Center into a Profit Center
- 31.AM Online: Why an un-manned website is like a staff free showroom
- 32.bathstore selects Vee24 solution to offer Live Help – a live video assistance service for online customers
- 33.Retailers – What’s on your shopping list for 2016?
- 34.Goldsmiths selects Vee24’s live video chat solution to offer online customers a superior shopping experience
- 35.A1 Retail: Buyers Guide – The Future of Retail
- 36.Gemporia selects Vee24 live video chat solution to offer online customers a more personalised service
- 37.Gemporia selects Vee24 live video chat solution to offer online customers a more personalised service
- 38.Retail Week Awards: Two wins for Vee24
- 39.Replicate Luxury Retail Experiences Online with Live Video Chat
- 40.Why Online Customer Service Should Replicate Brick-and-Mortar
- 41.Retailers, Learn How to Succeed with Live Engagement
- 42.How to Convert Your Mobile Traffic Into Actual Purchases
- 43.Markets Insider – Aurum Holdings offers online video concierge service powered by Vee24 at Watches of Switzerland and Goldsmiths
- 44.Watches of Switzerland (formerly Aurum Holdings) and Goldsmiths offers online video concierge service powered by Vee24
- 45.Jewellery Focus – Aurum Holdings offers online concierge service
- 46.Part I – 10 Ways Retailers Should Be Getting Ready for Holiday Shopping Season with Live Video Engagement
- 47.Part II – 10 Ways Retailers Should Be Getting Ready for Holiday Shopping Season with Live Video Engagement
- 48.DigitalCommerce360 – Three ways online retailers can improve customer experience
- 49.Internet Retailing – GUEST COMMENT Will AI mean the end for contact centres or simply lead to higher levels of customer care?
- 50.Real World Insights with bathstore for Retail Live Engagement
- 51.Why Retailers Should Be Gifting Customers with Live Engagement this Holiday Shopping Season
- 52.Retail Gazette Quotes Ceo of Vee24 in ‘The rise of automation: Should retailers be worried?’
- 53.Give Your Customers the Gift of Live Engagement This Christmas published in The Magazine for Customer Service Managers & Professionals
- 54.Baukjen eStylist Studio Video
- 55.How Amazon Raised the Bar for Customer Experience and You Can Too
- 56.How Live Video Assistance Brings In-store Experience and Results to your Ecommerce Channel
- 57.How to Keep Your Business Flourishing Past the Holiday Shopping Season with a Live Chat Platform
- 58.Flooringsupplies.co.uk steps up customer service with Vee24’s Live Engagement Platform
- 59.Mobile Shopping: The Biggest Ecommerce Trend Today
- 60.Vee24 Featured in Pro-Manchester’s Blog – Mobile Shopping: The Biggest Ecommerce Trend Today
- 61.Cut Your Sales Cycle in Half with Live Engagement
- 62.Watches of Switzerland Have Doubled Engagements with Happier Customers Using Video Chat
- 63.Embracing AI-Powered BOTs: Identifying The Misconceptions And Pitfalls Of BOTs And Avoiding Them To Create An Ideal Customer Experience
- 64.Why Retail Fascinated Me
- 65.The New Normal in Retail Means More Digital
- 66.Where are chatbots heading in 2020? Everywhere
- 67.The New Normal in Retail: Anytime, Anywhere, Anyplace
- 68.Millenials Have Always Been Living In The New Normal
- 69.5 Steps to Replicate In-Store Customer Engagement Online
- 70.The Time is Now, Why Wait?
- 71.10 Ideas for Acquiring Online Customers this Holiday Season
- 72.Jordan’s Furniture Enhances Its Online Customer Experience for One-Stop Shopping
- 73.Creating a Winning Balance Between Automation and Human Support in the Customer Service Experience
- 74.End the Year on a Positive Note and Jump-Start 2021 With Live Engagement
- 75.The Watches of Switzerland Group Launches Virtual Boutique in the UK with Vee24 to Boost High-end Customer Sales and Service
- 76.Virtual Boutiques Create an Emotional Connection with Customers
- 77.Clarins Partners with Vee24 to Launch its Virtual Boutique to Provide Real Shopping Experience
- 78.Skybreak Elevates Airport Experience with Vee24 Live Customer Engagement
9th March 2016 – Live video assistance provider Vee24 today announced that UK jeweller Gemporia is now using Vee24 to offer live video assistance to customers shopping on the Gemporia website. Online shoppers can now interact with the Gemporia customer service team using live video enabling the customer to see the consultant on the screen, ask questions, seek advice and co-browse the website for specific products. The live video chat service is available 24/7 and supports customers in both the UK and the US markets.
Selling jewellery online can be challenging. It is often much easier to sell to customers in store, where they can speak directly to the sales staff and see the products close up.
Gemporia wanted the online customer experience to match the personal experience that customers would receive in store.
Branded as ‘Personal Shopper’, live video chat is offered to customers when they start to browse the Gemporia website. Customers who need assistance can respond to a ‘nudge’ from the Gemporia team that encourages them to select the ‘Personal Shopper’ option.
Gemporia has seen many benefits since starting the Personal Shopper service including:
High Net Promoter Scores (NPS) currently between 85 and 90
High conversion rates of 16% (16% of browsers go on to purchase a product)
Up sell opportunities – a personal, one to one service allows the agent to direct customers to additional products which are not shown online to meet customer requirements.
“Live video chat is a unique way to offer a more personalised and dedicated online customer service. Our customers are at the forefront of everything we do and we need to ensure we provide the best possible service,” said Steve Bennett, CEO, Gemporia.
“Customers ask for advice about gemstone clarity, colour grading and gemstone origins, we not only educate our customers on these but it’s always important for us that we personalise their experience by allowing them to speak to a product specialist, someone who can service them with accuracy and knowledge,” added Bennett. “Vee 24 is a perfect fit for our customers and it’s great to work alongside a company where customer service is as important as it is to us,” concluded Bennett.
“We are thrilled to see Gemporia’s customers embrace live video chat,” commented Phil Adams, Client Success Director, Vee24. “Choosing jewellery can be a very considered decision and customers often have questions they’d like to ask before making a purchase. Live video chat is perfect for situations where a customer would like to ask for more information or expert advice.”
Face to face customer interaction has led to great customer feedback. Here is a selection of customer comments received after Live Video Chat interactions:
“He was so professional, efficient and knowledgeable, a credit to Gemporia.”
“She was a delightful person who was very helpful. Thank you Gemporia for having great customer service.”
“She gave me great advice and found me the perfect stone and the perfect gift, thank you Gemporia for such a great service, five stars times two.”
Vee24 is the live video assistance solution trusted by the world’s leading consumer-facing brands. Featuring voice, video, text and co-browsing for web-, app- and kiosk-based customer engagements, Vee24 is the most broadly and successfully deployed solution proven to advance the customer experience and dramatically increase ecommerce sales. Customers include Audi, DFS, Isabella Oliver, Jaguar Land Rover, Mattress Firm, Regus, Schuh and Vodafone. The company is headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., with European operations in Manchester, England.
Gemporia.com offers the world’s largest selection of ethically sourced genuine gemstone jewellery, produced in limited runs to ensure sustainability and exclusivity. The unrivalled quality and honest pricing of each piece ensures that every day is luxurious. From exquisitely cut and perfectly set diamonds, to the rarest of gemstones. Gemporia.com’s jewellery is authentic, lasting and meaningful.
Daniela Ciceri, JD Marketing. email@example.com
Jacqui Freeman. firstname.lastname@example.org