- 1.L’Oreal launches teledermatology using Vee24 video technology
- 2.L’Oreal launches teledermatology using Vee24 video technology
- 3.Isabella Oliver expand eStylist to reach more customers
- 4.DFS expand live video chat alongside new website launch
- 5.Schuh delivers over £1m in online sales through live video help
- 6.Boston Business Journal: Two e-commerce software startups to watch
- 7.The fabric of retail is changing’; Marketing Week Article
- 8.‘The fabric of retail is changing’; Marketing Week Article
- 9.Destination CRM: Vee24 Launches for Mobile Apps
- 10.Website Magazine: ECommerce in 2024: 3 Future-Proof Retailers
- 11.Retail Online Interaction: Move Over, Siri: The New Breed of Mobile Holiday Helpers
- 12.eConsultancy: 10 Ways to Increase Customer Engagement in Ecommerce
- 13.5 ways to bring in-store best practices to your website
- 14.Retail TouchPoints: Mattress Firm Creates Sweet Dreams With Digital Assisted Selling
- 15.PSFK: Jewelry Company Incorporates Video Conferencing Technology into Customer Service
- 16.Upstart: BaubleBar’s SWAT team is killing it with video chat service
- 17.FierceRetail: On the Hot Seat: BaubleBar’s SWAT team
- 18.Retail TouchPoints: 13 Retailers Win 2014 Customer Engagement Awards
- 19.Destination CRM: Use Personalization to Convert Online Sales
- 20.DFS Retailer provides shoppers with a positive personal video chat – Contact Center Pipeline
- 21.Retail TouchPoints: BaubleBar Implements Video Customer Engagement
- 22.Loyalty 360: Omnichannel Consumer Experience: Integrating the Best of Digital and In-Store
- 23.Street Fight Magazine: 5 Tools for Mobile Customer Service
- 24.Retail TouchPoints: Getting Back To Customer Service Basics In A Digitally Connected Era
- 25.ROI: Tips for Bringing the Web In-Store
- 26.Talking Retail: Bringing the in-store experience to online shopping
- 27.As Mobile Devices become the Shoppers Channel of Choice, New Technologies Emerge to Provide Superior Customer Experience
- 28.Bravissimo customers value new online video chat service with live video assistance from Vee24
- 29.Vee24 named a finalist with customers Bravissimo and Schuh for the RetailWeek Customer Experience Awards
- 30.How Next-Generation Customer Experience Can Turn your Contact Center into a Profit Center
- 31.AM Online: Why an un-manned website is like a staff free showroom
- 32.bathstore selects Vee24 solution to offer Live Help – a live video assistance service for online customers
- 33.Retailers – What’s on your shopping list for 2016?
- 34.Goldsmiths selects Vee24’s live video chat solution to offer online customers a superior shopping experience
- 35.A1 Retail: Buyers Guide – The Future of Retail
- 36.Gemporia selects Vee24 live video chat solution to offer online customers a more personalised service
- 37.Gemporia selects Vee24 live video chat solution to offer online customers a more personalised service
- 38.Retail Week Awards: Two wins for Vee24
- 39.Replicate Luxury Retail Experiences Online with Live Video Chat
- 40.Why Online Customer Service Should Replicate Brick-and-Mortar
- 41.Retailers, Learn How to Succeed with Live Engagement
- 42.How to Convert Your Mobile Traffic Into Actual Purchases
- 43.Markets Insider – Aurum Holdings offers online video concierge service powered by Vee24 at Watches of Switzerland and Goldsmiths
- 44.Watches of Switzerland (formerly Aurum Holdings) and Goldsmiths offers online video concierge service powered by Vee24
- 45.Jewellery Focus – Aurum Holdings offers online concierge service
- 46.Part I – 10 Ways Retailers Should Be Getting Ready for Holiday Shopping Season with Live Video Engagement
- 47.Part II – 10 Ways Retailers Should Be Getting Ready for Holiday Shopping Season with Live Video Engagement
- 48.DigitalCommerce360 – Three ways online retailers can improve customer experience
- 49.Internet Retailing – GUEST COMMENT Will AI mean the end for contact centres or simply lead to higher levels of customer care?
- 50.Real World Insights with bathstore for Retail Live Engagement
- 51.Why Retailers Should Be Gifting Customers with Live Engagement this Holiday Shopping Season
- 52.Retail Gazette Quotes Ceo of Vee24 in ‘The rise of automation: Should retailers be worried?’
- 53.Give Your Customers the Gift of Live Engagement This Christmas published in The Magazine for Customer Service Managers & Professionals
- 54.Baukjen eStylist Studio Video
- 55.bathstore Meets Customers Online with Live Video Chat
- 56.Mattress Firm Creates Sweet Dreams with Digital Assisted Selling
- 57.DFS –Sofa Retailer Offers Real-time Live Video Assistance to Online Shoppers
- 58.Take a look behind the scenes at the DFS Contact Centre to see Live Video Chat in operation
- 59.L’Oreal SkinCeuticals Video
- 60.Live Help at Schuh
- 61.How Amazon Raised the Bar for Customer Experience and You Can Too
- 62.How Live Video Assistance Brings In-store Experience and Results to your Ecommerce Channel
- 63.Schuh Uses Live Video Help to Bring In-store Conversion Rates to its Ecommerce Channel
- 64.How to Keep Your Business Flourishing Past the Holiday Shopping Season with a Live Chat Platform
- 65.Flooringsupplies.co.uk steps up customer service with Vee24’s Live Engagement Platform
- 66.Mobile Shopping: The Biggest Ecommerce Trend Today
- 67.Vee24 Featured in Pro-Manchester’s Blog – Mobile Shopping: The Biggest Ecommerce Trend Today
- 68.Cut Your Sales Cycle in Half with Live Engagement
Goldsmiths wanted its customers’ online experience to match the personal experience they would receive in one of its showrooms. The service started with text-based chat and then progressed into live video chat, allowing the Goldsmiths customer service team to talk directly to the customers from the website, build a strong rapport and serve the customer face to face.
“We saw immediately that the Vee24 solution was future proof and other providers were not able to offer the same high level of functionality for video chat and website co-browsing,” said Mark Buckingham, Head of eCommerce, Goldsmiths. “We wanted to offer our online visitors a ground-breaking customer experience via a state-of-the-art platform and Vee24’s co-browsing solution, combined with video chat, offers the immersive experience that meets the high standards we have set for customer experience,” added Ben Aelberry, Customer and Store Support Manager, Goldsmiths.
“We are delighted to see Goldsmiths’ customers embrace our live video chat solution,” commented Phil Adams, Client Success Director, Vee24. “Luxury goods are a significant purchase and it is great that Goldsmiths’ customers now have the option to weigh up different products and seek some advice prior to making an online purchase,” added Adams.
The solution, which took only two months to implement from start to go-live, has many benefits, including:
- ROI has been very positive showing an increase in conversion rates and average order value from customers who have engaged with online support assistants
- Customers are in complete control and can choose to interact in a number of ways – from standard text chat using a keyboard, through to one way video, where only the consultant can be seen, to two-way video where both parties can see each other
- Staff find it very intuitive and easy to use
- Reporting is easy to extract and digest
“We are seeing an increase in average order value and conversion rates being driven by customer interactions with our online customer service team via Vee24’s live video chat solution, and this is a great result for Goldsmiths,” concluded Mark Buckingham.
Goldsmiths is a business with more than 230 years of tradition and experience. Our first showroom opened in Newcastle in 1778, and it’s still trading today on the very same site.
There have been many notable achievements for Goldsmiths. We were the jewellers who made the Rugby League Trophy, and we were the UK’s first appointed stockist of Rolex watches.
Today, Goldsmiths is the largest quality jeweller in the UK with showrooms in every major town and city from Aberdeen to Torquay, as well as five in Northern Ireland. We also operate the largest distribution network for Rolex, Cartier, Omega, Gucci and many other reputable watch brands.
Even though we’re bigger, we still put our customers first and have the finest selection of diamond jewellery, jewellery brands and fashion and prestige watches in our showrooms. Leading brands include Rolex, Omega, TAG Heuer, Breitling and Canadian Ice.
Vee24 is the live video assistance solution trusted by the world’s leading consumer-facing brands. Featuring voice, video, text and co-browsing for web-, app- and kiosk-based customer engagements, Vee24 is the most broadly and successfully deployed solution proven to advance the customer experience and dramatically increase ecommerce sales. Customers include Audi, DFS, Isabella Oliver, Jaguar Land Rover, Mattress Firm, Regus, Schuh and Vodafone. The company is headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., with European operations in Manchester, England.
Daniela Ciceri, JD Marketing. firstname.lastname@example.org
Jacqui Freeman. email@example.com