- 1.Land Rover provides next generation sales support via Vee24’s live video help
- 2.Audi’s Personal Online Assistant selected as Finalist for eco Internet Award
- 3.1to1 Media: Driving Auto Sales with Digital Tools
- 4.Dealer Marketing Magazine: High Consideration Equals High Touch
- 5.Automotive Management: Swansway adds VEE24 live chat to website
- 6.Auto Dealers and Manufacturers Drive Sales with Live Video
- 7.Stable Vehicle Contracts accelerates sales with Vee24 video chat technology
- 8.Motor Trader: Getting Personal with online Video Chat
- 9.Automotive Management: Using video to make appointments ‘can increase test drive bookings by more than a third’
- 10.AM online: Now Vauxhall adds live video chat from Vee24
- 11.Now Vauxhall adds a customer service differentiator to its website with Live Video Chat from Vee24
- 12.AM Automotive Management – Vee24’s Priya Iyer Guest opinion – Car buyers want a better online experience – it’s time for dealerships to embrace digital technology
- 13.Completing the Entire Car-buying Process Online with Live Engagement
- 14.Quickly Move Cars Off Your Lot with Live Video Engagement
- 15.Interview with Priya Iyer – Live chat for car dealers: six steps to success
- 16.Halliwell Jones offers late night customer service to online customers, with Vee24 Live Engagement platform
- 17.Halliwell Jones customers enjoy late night car enquiries thanks to Vee24
- 18.Sytner Group offers Vee24’s Live Chat to Mercedes-Benz smart customers
- 19.Are Automotive Dealers Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 20.Are Automotive Dealers Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 21.IT Pro Portal Publication – Live Engagement: Are Automotive Dealers Still Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 22.Defining the KPI’s for Live Engagement in Your Automotive Business Plan
- 23.How Live Engagement Helps Automotive Dealerships Generate More Leads and Provide Better Customer Service
- 24.Vee24 Mentioned in Automotive Management Online – ‘Six ways to get the most from chat and messaging’
- 25.Audi Japan Personal Assistant
- 26.See how Lexus Uses Live Video Chat on its Website
- 27.Live Video Chat at Sytner Group
- 28.ITProPortal Publication – Define the KPIs for live engagement in your automotive business plan
- 29.Vee24 Published in Business Computing World – Define the KPIs for Live Engagement in Your Automotive Business Plan
- 30.Sytner Provides Excellence in Customer Service with Vee24 Video Chat
- 31.Vee24 Featured in the Institute of Motor Industry Magazine – How Automotive Businesses Can Benefit from Live Engagement Platforms
- 32.How to Create a Seamless Transformation from Physical to Online Dealerships
- 33.4 Must-Have Live Chat Engagement Features that Will Build Brand Loyalty for Your Dealership
3rd February 2016, Manchester, UK – Live video chat provider, Vee24 today announces that Vauxhall dealer, Now Vauxhall, is using Vee24 live chat solutions to provide customer service to its online customers. The Now Chat service allows customers to make sales and after sales enquiries direct from the Now Vauxhall website using text chat and video chat technology. Now Chat is available seven days a week from 8am to 10pm.
Now Vauxhall was aware that customers were starting to use the internet more regularly to research new and used cars and to investigate service options. This was backed up by website analytics which showed that customers were browsing, but not necessarily progressing to book test drives or book service products. As an organisation that constantly looks to innovate with new technologies and provide a first class service to its customers, Now Vauxhall knew that it needed to meet and serve customers at a time and place convenient for the customer – the website.
“We took a look at what was out there in the market and concluded that Vee24 couldn’t really be matched in terms of functionality and capability, particularly around its video chat technology”, comments Craig Williamson, Now Vauxhall. “Live Chat allows us to be there on the website to meet those customers who were looking for sales or service support, but perhaps not quite ready to make the initial enquiry and we’re delighted to see an increasing number of sales enquiries coming directly from our Now Chat service”.
The Now Chat service is currently managed during office hours by the Now Vauxhall customer service team and during the evenings the service is managed by a dedicated team at Vee24, who are able to engage with customers using live video chat.
“It has a real wow factor for customers who are amazed by the live video chat service, where they are able to see the agent on the screen, talk through their requirements, browse the website alongside the agent and book a call back for a test drive or service booking. It’s a fantastic way to interact with customers in the evening and from the comfort of their own homes, at a time when a dealership is typically closed”, comments Craig Williamson.
Now Vauxhall continues to see a number of benefits since adding the Now Chat service to the website, including increased sales and service enquiries, out of hours support for customers who are browsing the website during the evening, and a talking point for customers who continue to be impressed by the ability to see and speak to a real person via video.
“Live chat from a website means that you’re never more than a few seconds away from helping your customers, and live video chat takes your customer service to another level, offering one-to-one conversations, a very personal interaction with the customer and helping build a rapport with the customer while they are actively searching your website. In much the same way that you’d never leave your dealership unattended, dealers are now seeing the benefits of ‘staffing’ their websites,” comments Nigel Thomas, Director, Vee24.
Vee24 is the live video assistance solution trusted by the world’s leading consumer-facing brands. Featuring voice, video chat, text chat and co-browsing for web, app and kiosk-based customer engagements, Vee24 is the most broadly and successfully deployed solution proven to advance the customer experience and dramatically increase ecommerce sales. The company is headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., with European operations in Manchester, England.
For more information, images and interviews contact
Jess Tanner. E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 0208 297 5388