- 1.Land Rover provides next generation sales support via Vee24’s live video help
- 2.Audi’s Personal Online Assistant selected as Finalist for eco Internet Award
- 3.1to1 Media: Driving Auto Sales with Digital Tools
- 4.Dealer Marketing Magazine: High Consideration Equals High Touch
- 5.Automotive Management: Swansway adds VEE24 live chat to website
- 6.Auto Dealers and Manufacturers Drive Sales with Live Video
- 7.Stable Vehicle Contracts accelerates sales with Vee24 video chat technology
- 8.Motor Trader: Getting Personal with online Video Chat
- 9.Automotive Management: Using video to make appointments ‘can increase test drive bookings by more than a third’
- 10.AM online: Now Vauxhall adds live video chat from Vee24
- 11.Now Vauxhall adds a customer service differentiator to its website with Live Video Chat from Vee24
- 12.AM Automotive Management – Vee24’s Priya Iyer Guest opinion – Car buyers want a better online experience – it’s time for dealerships to embrace digital technology
- 13.Completing the Entire Car-buying Process Online with Live Engagement
- 14.Quickly Move Cars Off Your Lot with Live Video Engagement
- 15.Interview with Priya Iyer – Live chat for car dealers: six steps to success
- 16.Halliwell Jones offers late night customer service to online customers, with Vee24 Live Engagement platform
- 17.Halliwell Jones customers enjoy late night car enquiries thanks to Vee24
- 18.Sytner Group offers Vee24’s Live Chat to Mercedes-Benz smart customers
- 19.Are Automotive Dealers Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 20.Are Automotive Dealers Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 21.IT Pro Portal Publication – Live Engagement: Are Automotive Dealers Still Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 22.Defining the KPI’s for Live Engagement in Your Automotive Business Plan
- 23.How Live Engagement Helps Automotive Dealerships Generate More Leads and Provide Better Customer Service
- 24.Vee24 Mentioned in Automotive Management Online – ‘Six ways to get the most from chat and messaging’
- 25.Audi Japan Personal Assistant
- 26.See how Lexus Uses Live Video Chat on its Website
- 27.Live Video Chat at Sytner Group
- 28.ITProPortal Publication – Define the KPIs for live engagement in your automotive business plan
- 29.Vee24 Published in Business Computing World – Define the KPIs for Live Engagement in Your Automotive Business Plan
- 30.Sytner Provides Excellence in Customer Service with Vee24 Video Chat
- 31.Vee24 Featured in the Institute of Motor Industry Magazine – How Automotive Businesses Can Benefit from Live Engagement Platforms
- 32.How to Create a Seamless Transformation from Physical to Online Dealerships
- 33.4 Must-Have Live Chat Engagement Features that Will Build Brand Loyalty for Your Dealership
- 34.Enhance Your Dealership Experience with an Online Presence
- 35.ZuCar brings the in-store experience to their newly launched website with Vee24 Live Engagement
- 36.How Live Engagement is Supporting the Car Buyer of Today
24 September Live video assistance provider Vee24 announces that Stable Vehicle Contracts is now live with the Vee24 live video solution to provide video-enabled customer service to its online customers. Customers browsing for personal lease and business lease agreements are now greeted on the Stable Vehicle Contracts website by a live video assistant who can offer advice, discuss leasing options, show cars directly to the customer using screen sharing and browse manufacturer brochures. The Live Help service is available 9am – 6pm, Monday to Friday and is available to all customers browsing the Stable Vehicle Contracts website.
With a 100% web-based business and a crowded market place, Stable Vehicle Contracts wanted to create a point of difference for its customers – a service that would benefit customers and that customers would welcome.
“We like to stay one step ahead of the competition, and with all our business coming from our website, it made perfect sense to meet our customers online, early in their journey. We’d been impressed with the Vee24 system having seen it on a number of retail sites and knew that our customers would benefit enormously from a more personal, face-to-face service from an advisor,” comments David Moffatt, Stable Vehicle Contracts.
Live Help is simplifying the process of purchasing a leased vehicle. Traditionally an advisor would chat through options, describe vehicles and specs available and the customer would often visit a dealer to see the car before committing to a purchase. With Live Help, the advisor can share their screen and spec a car with a customer, offer advice, discuss appropriate leasing options and complete the necessary paperwork. “The traditional process would take two or three days,” explains David Moffatt, “but with Live Help we can move from initial enquiry to sending out an order within just an hour. It’s a much faster and more efficient service for busy customers who don’t even have to leave their home to see the exact specification of the vehicle they have purchased. We can even build the quote on screen with the customer, ensuring complete transparency with the way in which we price our products.”
The organisation has seen a number of benefits since launching Live Help:
- Speed to complete a sale – down from two to three days for a traditional journey from initial call to sale, to approximately one hour with Live Help
- Exceptionally high customer service scores – a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 100. Anything above 60 would be classed as excellent
- High conversion rates – 31% of Live Chat customers go on to purchase a vehicle
- Transparency for customers – customers can see the quotation being built on screen
- Simple vehicle specification to show the customer – screen sharing allows a vehicle to be built on screen to the customer’s specification – no need to visit a dealer showroom to see the vehicle
“In such a competitive market place, it makes perfect sense to differentiate by offering customers a faster, more efficient and more transparent leasing service,” comments Phil Adams, Client Success Director, Vee24. “Leasing a vehicle can be a complex and time consuming task, and we’re delighted that Stable Vehicle Contracts is de-mystifying the entire process with this very personal, Live Help service.”
Vee24 is the live video assistance solution trusted by the world’s leading consumer-facing brands. Featuring voice, video, text and co-browsing for web-, app- and kiosk-based customer engagements, Vee24 is the most broadly and successfully deployed solution proven to advance the customer experience and dramatically increase ecommerce sales. Customers include Audi, DFS, Isabella Oliver, Jaguar Land Rover, Mattress Firm, Regus, Schuh and Vodafone. The company is headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., with European operations in Manchester, England.