- 1.L’Oreal launches teledermatology using Vee24 video technology
- 2.L’Oreal launches teledermatology using Vee24 video technology
- 3.Isabella Oliver expand eStylist to reach more customers
- 4.DFS expand live video chat alongside new website launch
- 5.Schuh delivers over £1m in online sales through live video help
- 6.Boston Business Journal: Two e-commerce software startups to watch
- 7.The fabric of retail is changing’; Marketing Week Article
- 8.‘The fabric of retail is changing’; Marketing Week Article
- 9.Destination CRM: Vee24 Launches for Mobile Apps
- 10.Website Magazine: ECommerce in 2024: 3 Future-Proof Retailers
- 11.Retail Online Interaction: Move Over, Siri: The New Breed of Mobile Holiday Helpers
- 12.eConsultancy: 10 Ways to Increase Customer Engagement in Ecommerce
- 13.5 ways to bring in-store best practices to your website
- 14.Retail TouchPoints: Mattress Firm Creates Sweet Dreams With Digital Assisted Selling
- 15.PSFK: Jewelry Company Incorporates Video Conferencing Technology into Customer Service
- 16.Upstart: BaubleBar’s SWAT team is killing it with video chat service
- 17.FierceRetail: On the Hot Seat: BaubleBar’s SWAT team
- 18.Retail TouchPoints: 13 Retailers Win 2014 Customer Engagement Awards
- 19.Destination CRM: Use Personalization to Convert Online Sales
- 20.DFS Retailer provides shoppers with a positive personal video chat – Contact Center Pipeline
- 21.Retail TouchPoints: BaubleBar Implements Video Customer Engagement
- 22.Loyalty 360: Omnichannel Consumer Experience: Integrating the Best of Digital and In-Store
- 23.Street Fight Magazine: 5 Tools for Mobile Customer Service
- 24.Retail TouchPoints: Getting Back To Customer Service Basics In A Digitally Connected Era
- 25.ROI: Tips for Bringing the Web In-Store
- 26.Talking Retail: Bringing the in-store experience to online shopping
- 27.As Mobile Devices become the Shoppers Channel of Choice, New Technologies Emerge to Provide Superior Customer Experience
- 28.Bravissimo customers value new online video chat service with live video assistance from Vee24
- 29.Vee24 named a finalist with customers Bravissimo and Schuh for the RetailWeek Customer Experience Awards
- 30.How Next-Generation Customer Experience Can Turn your Contact Center into a Profit Center
- 31.AM Online: Why an un-manned website is like a staff free showroom
- 32.bathstore selects Vee24 solution to offer Live Help – a live video assistance service for online customers
- 33.Retailers – What’s on your shopping list for 2016?
- 34.Goldsmiths selects Vee24’s live video chat solution to offer online customers a superior shopping experience
- 35.A1 Retail: Buyers Guide – The Future of Retail
- 36.Gemporia selects Vee24 live video chat solution to offer online customers a more personalised service
- 37.Gemporia selects Vee24 live video chat solution to offer online customers a more personalised service
- 38.Retail Week Awards: Two wins for Vee24
- 39.Replicate Luxury Retail Experiences Online with Live Video Chat
- 40.Why Online Customer Service Should Replicate Brick-and-Mortar
- 41.Retailers, Learn How to Succeed with Live Engagement
- 42.How to Convert Your Mobile Traffic Into Actual Purchases
- 43.Markets Insider – Aurum Holdings offers online video concierge service powered by Vee24 at Watches of Switzerland and Goldsmiths
- 44.Watches of Switzerland (formerly Aurum Holdings) and Goldsmiths offers online video concierge service powered by Vee24
- 45.Jewellery Focus – Aurum Holdings offers online concierge service
- 46.Part I – 10 Ways Retailers Should Be Getting Ready for Holiday Shopping Season with Live Video Engagement
- 47.Part II – 10 Ways Retailers Should Be Getting Ready for Holiday Shopping Season with Live Video Engagement
- 48.DigitalCommerce360 – Three ways online retailers can improve customer experience
- 49.Internet Retailing – GUEST COMMENT Will AI mean the end for contact centres or simply lead to higher levels of customer care?
- 50.Real World Insights with bathstore for Retail Live Engagement
- 51.Why Retailers Should Be Gifting Customers with Live Engagement this Holiday Shopping Season
- 52.Retail Gazette Quotes Ceo of Vee24 in ‘The rise of automation: Should retailers be worried?’
- 53.Give Your Customers the Gift of Live Engagement This Christmas published in The Magazine for Customer Service Managers & Professionals
- 54.Baukjen eStylist Studio Video
- 55.bathstore Meets Customers Online with Live Video Chat
- 56.Mattress Firm Creates Sweet Dreams with Digital Assisted Selling
- 57.DFS –Sofa Retailer Offers Real-time Live Video Assistance to Online Shoppers
- 58.Take a look behind the scenes at the DFS Contact Centre to see Live Video Chat in operation
- 59.L’Oreal SkinCeuticals Video
- 60.Live Help at Schuh
- 61.How Amazon Raised the Bar for Customer Experience and You Can Too
- 62.How Live Video Assistance Brings In-store Experience and Results to your Ecommerce Channel
- 63.Schuh Uses Live Video Help to Bring In-store Conversion Rates to its Ecommerce Channel
- 64.How to Keep Your Business Flourishing Past the Holiday Shopping Season with a Live Chat Platform
- 65.Flooringsupplies.co.uk steps up customer service with Vee24’s Live Engagement Platform
- 66.Mobile Shopping: The Biggest Ecommerce Trend Today
- 67.Vee24 Featured in Pro-Manchester’s Blog – Mobile Shopping: The Biggest Ecommerce Trend Today
- 68.Cut Your Sales Cycle in Half with Live Engagement
Cambridge, Mass – September 3, 2015 – Live video assistance provider, Vee24, today announces that UK lingerie retailer Bravissimo is now using the Vee24 solution to offer live video assistance to consumers shopping on the Bravissimo website. Website users can now interact with the Bravissimo customer service team using live video, where the customer can see the consultant on the screen, ask questions and see the product range close up. Early results have shown that video assisted support is converting 3 times more sales than unassisted browsing.
Bravissimo puts its customers at the heart of the business and decided that its customers needed to feel the same way about their online experience as they would feel about the service and experience they receive in store. A service-driven project to evaluate text-based web chat services soon developed into a project to offer video chat.
“When we saw the video chat solution from Vee24, we realised that this could be so much more than a standard web chat service. Web chat is great, but it’s a bit like real-time email and doesn’t really get across the personality of the Bravissimo brand. Video chat enables us to engage with customers in a very personal and direct way – very much like the way we’d interact with customers in store”, comments Lisa Gardner Customer Service & Fulfilment Centre Operations Manager, Bravissimo.
Bravissimo is using the Vee24 solution in its contact centre, where employees are trained to interact with customers via live video. Customers can either select the Live Chat option from the website, or can respond to a ‘nudge’ from the Bravissimo team that encourages customers who may need help to connect.
Customers are in complete control of the interaction and can choose to interact in a number of ways – from standard text chat using a keyboard, through to one way video, where only the consultant can be seen, to two-way video where both parties can see each other. Consultants can help with product queries, co-browse the website and find products for the customer, help with the checkout process and hold products to the camera so that customers can see the fabric and the fastenings.
Early results have been excellent:
- Assisted conversions (12.9 percent) are 3 times higher than non-assisted conversions (4.1 percent)
- Net promoter scores, based on a post-call survey, are extremely high at 90+
- Acceptance of ‘nudges’ is twice as high as average acceptance rates across the Vee24 customer base.
- Customer feedback has been overwhelmingly positive
Bra-fitting service via live video
One example of video assistance in practice is in the bra-fitting service offered by Bravissimo. Customers can seek advice via web chat, or can choose a voice to voice engagement so the consultant can talk them through how to ensure the right fit. Many customers also take the option to turn on their own webcam and allow the consultant to check their fitting via video link.
The bra fitting service ensures that the customer receives a fitting service very much like the one they would receive in store, but from the comfort of their own home.
“We knew immediately that we could build a great relationship with the team at Vee24 and have felt extremely well supported through the early weeks of being live. Nothing’s too much trouble and tweaks to the system are handled quickly and often completed in minutes rather than days”, says Lisa Gardner.
“We’re delighted to be working with Bravissimo, and have been as thrilled as they are to see such great results after only a few weeks live. Purchasing lingerie and swimwear is a personal shopping experience and it’s great to see that live video assistance is enabling Bravissimo to offer a very similar, personal experience to the one they offer so successfully in store”, comments Phil Adams, Client Success Director, Vee 24.
A selection of comments from Bravissimo customers using video assistance.
“Love this service. Great for those of us who cannot get to your shops easily. Thank you.”
“Excellent, really helped with the sale, would definitely recommend it to others. Thanks”
“This was by far the best experience I ever had on a chat…. Perfect!!!!”
“This online assistance is absolutely brilliant.”
“What a great service. Feel like I just visited the future!”
“Excellent service!!! Particularly like how the operator can show me the various bras on my screen – will definitely use this again”
Vee24 is the live video assistance solution trusted by the world’s leading consumer-facing brands. Featuring voice, video, text and co-browsing for web-, app- and kiosk-based customer engagements, Vee24 is the most broadly and successfully deployed solution proven to advance the customer experience and dramatically increase ecommerce sales. Customers include Audi, DFS, Isabella Oliver, Jaguar Land Rover, Mattress Firm, Regus, Schuh and Vodafone. The company is headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., with European operations in Manchester, England.