- 1.L’Oreal launches teledermatology using Vee24 video technology
- 2.L’Oreal launches teledermatology using Vee24 video technology
- 3.Isabella Oliver expand eStylist to reach more customers
- 4.DFS expand live video chat alongside new website launch
- 5.Schuh delivers over £1m in online sales through live video help
- 6.Boston Business Journal: Two e-commerce software startups to watch
- 7.The fabric of retail is changing’; Marketing Week Article
- 8.‘The fabric of retail is changing’; Marketing Week Article
- 9.Destination CRM: Vee24 Launches for Mobile Apps
- 10.Website Magazine: ECommerce in 2024: 3 Future-Proof Retailers
- 11.Retail Online Interaction: Move Over, Siri: The New Breed of Mobile Holiday Helpers
- 12.eConsultancy: 10 Ways to Increase Customer Engagement in Ecommerce
- 13.5 ways to bring in-store best practices to your website
- 14.Retail TouchPoints: Mattress Firm Creates Sweet Dreams With Digital Assisted Selling
- 15.PSFK: Jewelry Company Incorporates Video Conferencing Technology into Customer Service
- 16.Upstart: BaubleBar’s SWAT team is killing it with video chat service
- 17.FierceRetail: On the Hot Seat: BaubleBar’s SWAT team
- 18.Retail TouchPoints: 13 Retailers Win 2014 Customer Engagement Awards
- 19.Destination CRM: Use Personalization to Convert Online Sales
- 20.DFS Retailer provides shoppers with a positive personal video chat – Contact Center Pipeline
- 21.Retail TouchPoints: BaubleBar Implements Video Customer Engagement
- 22.Loyalty 360: Omnichannel Consumer Experience: Integrating the Best of Digital and In-Store
- 23.Street Fight Magazine: 5 Tools for Mobile Customer Service
- 24.Retail TouchPoints: Getting Back To Customer Service Basics In A Digitally Connected Era
- 25.ROI: Tips for Bringing the Web In-Store
- 26.Talking Retail: Bringing the in-store experience to online shopping
- 27.As Mobile Devices become the Shoppers Channel of Choice, New Technologies Emerge to Provide Superior Customer Experience
- 28.Bravissimo customers value new online video chat service with live video assistance from Vee24
- 29.Vee24 named a finalist with customers Bravissimo and Schuh for the RetailWeek Customer Experience Awards
- 30.How Next-Generation Customer Experience Can Turn your Contact Center into a Profit Center
- 31.AM Online: Why an un-manned website is like a staff free showroom
- 32.bathstore selects Vee24 solution to offer Live Help – a live video assistance service for online customers
- 33.Retailers – What’s on your shopping list for 2016?
- 34.Goldsmiths selects Vee24’s live video chat solution to offer online customers a superior shopping experience
- 35.A1 Retail: Buyers Guide – The Future of Retail
- 36.Gemporia selects Vee24 live video chat solution to offer online customers a more personalised service
- 37.Gemporia selects Vee24 live video chat solution to offer online customers a more personalised service
- 38.Retail Week Awards: Two wins for Vee24
- 39.Replicate Luxury Retail Experiences Online with Live Video Chat
- 40.Why Online Customer Service Should Replicate Brick-and-Mortar
- 41.Retailers, Learn How to Succeed with Live Engagement
- 42.How to Convert Your Mobile Traffic Into Actual Purchases
- 43.Markets Insider – Aurum Holdings offers online video concierge service powered by Vee24 at Watches of Switzerland and Goldsmiths
- 44.Watches of Switzerland (formerly Aurum Holdings) and Goldsmiths offers online video concierge service powered by Vee24
- 45.Jewellery Focus – Aurum Holdings offers online concierge service
- 46.Part I – 10 Ways Retailers Should Be Getting Ready for Holiday Shopping Season with Live Video Engagement
- 47.Part II – 10 Ways Retailers Should Be Getting Ready for Holiday Shopping Season with Live Video Engagement
- 48.DigitalCommerce360 – Three ways online retailers can improve customer experience
- 49.Internet Retailing – GUEST COMMENT Will AI mean the end for contact centres or simply lead to higher levels of customer care?
- 50.Real World Insights with bathstore for Retail Live Engagement
- 51.Why Retailers Should Be Gifting Customers with Live Engagement this Holiday Shopping Season
- 52.Retail Gazette Quotes Ceo of Vee24 in ‘The rise of automation: Should retailers be worried?’
- 53.Give Your Customers the Gift of Live Engagement This Christmas published in The Magazine for Customer Service Managers & Professionals
- 54.Baukjen eStylist Studio Video
- 55.bathstore Meets Customers Online with Live Video Chat
- 56.Mattress Firm Creates Sweet Dreams with Digital Assisted Selling
- 57.DFS –Sofa Retailer Offers Real-time Live Video Assistance to Online Shoppers
- 58.Take a look behind the scenes at the DFS Contact Centre to see Live Video Chat in operation
- 59.L’Oreal SkinCeuticals Video
- 60.Live Help at Schuh
- 61.How Amazon Raised the Bar for Customer Experience and You Can Too
- 62.How Live Video Assistance Brings In-store Experience and Results to your Ecommerce Channel
- 63.Schuh Uses Live Video Help to Bring In-store Conversion Rates to its Ecommerce Channel
- 64.How to Keep Your Business Flourishing Past the Holiday Shopping Season with a Live Chat Platform
- 65.Flooringsupplies.co.uk steps up customer service with Vee24’s Live Engagement Platform
- 66.Mobile Shopping: The Biggest Ecommerce Trend Today
- 67.Vee24 Featured in Pro-Manchester’s Blog – Mobile Shopping: The Biggest Ecommerce Trend Today
- 68.Cut Your Sales Cycle in Half with Live Engagement
- 69.Watches of Switzerland Have Doubled Engagements with Happier Customers Using Video Chat
- 70.Embracing AI-Powered BOTs: Identifying The Misconceptions And Pitfalls Of BOTs And Avoiding Them To Create An Ideal Customer Experience
- 71.Why Retail Fascinated Me
Mobile device proliferation presents both challenges and opportunities for online brands. We’re in the midst of a fundamental shift in the way that consumers engage with brands and in the way customer preference and loyalty is influenced. Digital channels are now most often a consumer’s initial point of interaction and are creating new opportunities for brand engagement, but even modalities as modern as the web are inhibited by the constraints of mobile.
Live engagement tools allow brands to break-out beyond the standard UI constraints of mobile devices and provide personalized real-time assistance in ways that are proven to impact sales and service KPIs. Text chat was an effective first generation solution and demonstrated the value of live help. Live video assistance is the next generation solution built around today’s mobile consumer.
Text chat: The first generation of personalized online customer experience
Text chat was introduced for both ecommerce and online customer service to personalize, improve, and expedite interactions with the customer. Consumers liked text chat because they could get questions answered quickly; ecommerce and support providers liked it because it allowed them to interact with consumers while they were actively engaged with their products and services.
Text chat has been proven to provide lift for desktop ecommerce sessions, but has limited benefit in a mobile environment. Typing detailed questions can be cumbersome and the mobile form is not conducive to interactive chat and often prevents the customer from maintaining a simultaneous browsing and shopping experience.
Additionally, the concurrent nature of text chat support is less helpful with the immediate nature of mobile. Text chat agents typically support multiple engagements at the same time, leading to extended wait time between responses. While a customer can more easily multi-task on a desktop while waiting for a response, the situational dynamics of mobile use can result in less patience for this type of interrupted experience.
The next generation: designed for mobile
Live video assistance, which includes simultaneous voice, video, text and co-browsing with an agent on any mobile browser or application can deliver superior customer satisfaction and loyalty for the mobile customer.
Live video assistance unhooks the customer from the restrictive and cumbersome mobile UI while providing real-time, face to face assistance. Agents provide personalized answers to questions, supported by the delivery of relevant content to the customer’s screen, and hands-on help completing forms or the checkout process. In the case of customers that are early in the shopping journey, live assistance can be vital to providing a quality experience that promotes brand loyalty, enables lead capture, defeats web-rooming practices, and maximizes the likelihood of downstream purchase.
These measurable benefits have been realized by businesses using live video assistance solutions:
- Improvements in conversion to sale from 10 to 30 percent in assisted sessions; though some clients have achieved as much as 10x increases in online conversion;
- 25-35 percent increases in average order value;
- Net Promoter Scores of 78 and above;
- Call resolution rates higher than traditional support channels.
To discover the role of live video assistance for mobile ecommerce, read the full article here.