- 1.Audi’s Personal Online Assistant selected as Finalist for eco Internet Award
- 2.1to1 Media: Driving Auto Sales with Digital Tools
- 3.Dealer Marketing Magazine: High Consideration Equals High Touch
- 4.Automotive Management: Swansway adds VEE24 live chat to website
- 5.Auto Dealers and Manufacturers Drive Sales with Live Video
- 6.Stable Vehicle Contracts accelerates sales with Vee24 video chat technology
- 7.Motor Trader: Getting Personal with online Video Chat
- 8.Automotive Management: Using video to make appointments ‘can increase test drive bookings by more than a third’
- 9.AM online: Now Vauxhall adds live video chat from Vee24
- 10.Now Vauxhall adds a customer service differentiator to its website with Live Video Chat from Vee24
- 11.AM Automotive Management – Vee24’s Priya Iyer Guest opinion – Car buyers want a better online experience – it’s time for dealerships to embrace digital technology
- 12.Completing the Entire Car-buying Process Online with Live Engagement
- 13.Quickly Move Cars Off Your Lot with Live Video Engagement
- 14.Interview with Priya Iyer – Live chat for car dealers: six steps to success
- 15.Halliwell Jones offers late night customer service to online customers, with Vee24 Live Engagement platform
- 16.Halliwell Jones customers enjoy late night car enquiries thanks to Vee24
- 17.Sytner Group offers Vee24’s Live Chat to Mercedes-Benz smart customers
- 18.Are Automotive Dealers Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 19.Are Automotive Dealers Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 20.IT Pro Portal Publication – Live Engagement: Are Automotive Dealers Still Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 21.Defining the KPI’s for Live Engagement in Your Automotive Business Plan
- 22.How Live Engagement Helps Automotive Dealerships Generate More Leads and Provide Better Customer Service
- 23.Vee24 Mentioned in Automotive Management Online – ‘Six ways to get the most from chat and messaging’
- 24.Audi Japan Personal Assistant
- 25.See how Lexus Uses Live Video Chat on its Website
- 26.Live Video Chat at Sytner Group [Video]
- 27.ITProPortal Publication – Define the KPIs for live engagement in your automotive business plan
- 28.Vee24 Published in Business Computing World – Define the KPIs for Live Engagement in Your Automotive Business Plan
- 29.Sytner Provides Excellence in Customer Service with Vee24 Video Chat
- 30.Vee24 Featured in the Institute of Motor Industry Magazine – How Automotive Businesses Can Benefit from Live Engagement Platforms
- 31.How to Create a Seamless Transformation from Physical to Online Dealerships
- 32.4 Must-Have Live Chat Engagement Features that Will Build Brand Loyalty for Your Dealership
- 33.Land Rover provides next generation sales support via Vee24’s live video help
- 34.Enhance Your Dealership Experience with an Online Presence
- 35.ZuCar brings the in-store experience to their newly launched website with Vee24 Live Engagement
- 36.How Live Engagement is Supporting the Car Buyer of Today
- 37.How to Use Live Engagement to Give Your Dealership a Competitive Edge
- 38.Is the Auto-Dealership Dead?
- 39.Create an Automotive Digital Experience that Sells
- 40.Do You Have the Infrastructure to Allow Your Agents to Work from Home?
- 41.Ban On Petrol & Diesel Vehicles: Are Electric cars the future?
- 42.The New Normal of Automotive
- 43.Being Successful In The New Normal
- 44.Opening with a Boom
- 45.Hyundai’s Online Showroom is Experiencing a Corona Boom
- 46.The New Normal of Automotive
- 47.How to Create a Seamless Transformation from Physical to Online Dealerships – Replay
- 48.Your Favorite Car Company is Opening a new dealership and it’s in Your House
- 49.With Live Video Chat, Hyundai Germany Brings its Car Showroom to The Living Room
- 50.Buying a Vehicle from Your Couch? The Future of Car Buying Has Arrived
- 51.Is your car dealership ready for a V-shaped recovery?
Customer experience and expectation in the auto industry has come a long way since Henry Ford famously said “Any customer can have a car painted any color that he wants so long as it is black.” Now, the success of auto dealerships depends on creating positive relationships with customers through great service.
Industry leading UK car dealer, Swansway, recently began using the Vee24 live video assistance solution to bring real-time live help to its website to meet the needs of customers who prefer to shop online or outside of traditional showroom hours.
After discovering that 15% of their web traffic was visiting their site from 7:00 – 9:00 PM, Swansway first shifted their contact center hours to be sure they had staff available at night. They then added live video assistance from Vee24 to better serve those customers with a rich and personal online shopping experience through features including voice, video, text and co-browsing.
Swansway Director John Smyth explains, ““Our live chat team are just that, talking in real-time and visible to the customer via webcam, we believe that introducing that personal relationship online is vital in establishing an initial link between the customer and our centers.”
And it’s not just the dealerships who are taking advantage of live video assistance, automotive manufacturers are also using live video to help their online customers explore car models and features. Land Rover uses live video assistance from Vee24 to help their online shoppers understand their car-buying options, refine their car search, and get introduced to a local dealer who can meet their requirements.
This process produces highly qualified leads for local dealerships. Colin Green, global retail operations director at Jaguar Land Rover, has said, “Vee24’s live video engagement platform gives us the ability to mirror the personalized experience customers receive in our dealerships, on our website.” The program has proven so successful that it’s being expanded into Land Rover’s websites in Italy, Dubai, Russia, and India.
To learn more about Swansway’s live video assistance solution, click here.