- 1.Live video assistance: Next-generation customer experience for financial services
- 2.Website Magazine: Live Video Assistance – The Key to Successful Online Customer Service
- 3.Customers need online banking to be just as good as branch visits – Vee24 Live Engagement can make it even better.
- 4.Information Age – Customers need online banking to be better than a branch visit
- 5.BobsGuide article – Can technology create an online banking experience more personal than a branch visit?
- 6.How to Get Started with Live Video Engagement for Credit Unions
- 7.How to Get Started with Live Video Engagement for Finance
- 8.CNNMoney Interview with Priya Iyer, CEO of Vee24 – To stay competitive, US call centers are training workers to be super agents
- 9.Finance Digest – 3 Ways Financial Institutions Can Leverage Live Engagement On Social Media
- 10.Global Banking & Finance Review, Page 58-59: 3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 11.The Next Best Thing in Online Banking: Live Video Chat
- 12.Real World Insights from KBC Bank – How Their Customer Experience Evolved with Live Engagement
- 13.KBC Offers Certainty on Home Loans in Just Ten Minutes
- 14.Join Us at Retail Banking 2019 in Austin, TX
- 15.Vee24 Published in Global Banking & Finance Review – 3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 16.Financial IT – Customer Experience Trends in Banking to Watch for
- 17.Digitalist Magazine Featured Vee24 – Customer Experience Trends in Banking to Watch for
- 18.Global Banking & Finance Review – The Customer Trends in Banking to Watch for
- 19.Vee24 Featured in Finance Digest – Customer Experience Trends in Banking to Watch for
- 20.Customer Experience Trends in Banking to Watch for in 2019
- 21.How ChatBOTs are Changing the Face of Banking
- 22.US Insurer, Veronica’s Insurance, selects Vee24 to extend their Digital Transformation Vision with Live Customer Engagement Technology
- 23.Rebuilding Strong Customer Relationships in Financial Services with Live Engagement
- 24.Leveraging AI Chatbots, as part of the customer’s online journey
- 25.4 Key Engagements to Drive Conversions in Financial Services
- 26.Co-Browsing & Co-Form Fill: the Future of Financial Services
- 27.Five Things Every Credit Union Should Consider When Using AI-Powered Bots & Live Engagement to Create the Ideal Member Experience
- 28.My First Savings Account was the Beginning of my Financial Services Fascination
- 29.Top 3 Ways Digital-Savvy Tools are Re-shaping the “Bank of the Future”
- 30.Is the Auto Dealership Dead? How to sell in a changing automotive landscape
- 31.How To Design, Build & Launch A Best-In-Class ChatBOT Recorded Webinar
- 32.How To Design, Build & Launch A Best-In-Class ChatBOT
- 33.Designing Chatbots to Build a Better Online Banking Experience
- 34.Must-Have Digital Collaboration Tools for Financial Services Success
- 35.Video Chat Brings Immersive, Personalized Customer Engagement to Online Banking
- 36.Jump Start 2021: Fintech Innovation Accelerates Digital Strategies in Financial Institutions
According to the Capgemini 2014 World Insurance Report, customers who have a positive experience with their bank or insurer are nearly twice as likely to refer friends to their provider, and are also more likely to buy additional financial services.
Companies in the finance industry thrive by creating positive relationships with customers through great service. The familiarity and sense of community that comes from a one-to-one interaction at the local branch breeds customer loyalty and satisfaction. But how do you maintain these personal relationships in a digital world where clients connect with you through multiple channels including web, mobile, ATM and social networks?
With live video assistance you can now provide the same face-to-face personal service online that your customers are used to receiving in person. With these interactive tools that include unified voice, video, text and co-browsing, financial services companies can greet a customer, recommend products and services, answer questions and help the consumer complete a purchase or application.
This personalized omni-channel service provides next generation customer experience to help you:
- Increase customer retention and loyalty.
- Increase first call resolution and decrease call times within the contact center to improve the customer experience.
- Drive increases in new customer acquisition conversion rates.
- Uncover additional customer needs to drive cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
For more information on live video assistance in the financial services industry, view our latest datasheet, Live Video Assistance for Financial Services.